INFAMOUS: Second Son new gameplay trailer

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

My beef with this shyt is why I got to play as some fukk boy in skinny jeans. :shaq2:Scust

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

My beef with this shyt is why I got to play as some fukk boy in skinny jeans. :shaq2:Scust

Infamous is a decent game, it isn't trash. I was shocked the first one didn't blow up like that
Same when the 2nd dropped.
This game, I can tell its not all that great looking because they won't show you more than 2sec of gameplay before they go to a cut scene :smh:

If the game was so great looking, they would let it stand on its own two. But they been going out there way to NOT show actual gameplay. Like, they will never show you a clip longer than 4/5sec before a cutscene
Thats a bad sign.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Infamous is a decent game, it isn't trash. I was shocked the first one didn't blow up like that
Same when the 2nd dropped.
This game, I can tell its not all that great looking because they won't show you more than 2sec of gameplay before they go to a cut scene :smh:

If the game was so great looking, they would let it stand on its own two. But they been going out there way to NOT show actual gameplay. Like, they will never show you a clip longer than 4/5sec before a cutscene
Thats a bad sign.
I know you're trolling but did you see the e3 video? it was like 15 minutes straight of gameplay

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I know you're trolling but did you see the e3 video? it was like 15 minutes straight of gameplay

yeah the little bit I saw looked good. I wasnt a fan of the others though so it's making it hard to buy in. I hope I'm proven wrong.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No I'm not trolling and no there wasn't 15min of straight gameplay, but you are free to post a link to it
The video I saw was mostly cut-scenes cleverly integrated to make it appear as if it was gameplay. Just like the video in this thread.
You gotta realize, if the camera is all close up, its not gameplay bruh.

Unless you meant this :scusthov:

Looks like shyt compared to Dead Rising 3

And Dead Rising 3 has 1000 characters on screen at once. Infamous has like 8 :laff:
And infamous is like the best looking game on the system.
What happened to that 50% more powerful @Rekkapryde and clan...

Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
No I'm not trolling and no there wasn't 15min of straight gameplay, but you are free to post a link to it
The video I saw was mostly cut-scenes cleverly integrated to make it appear as if it was gameplay. Just like the video in this thread.
You gotta realize, if the camera is all close up, its not gameplay bruh.

Unless you meant this :scusthov:

Looks like shyt compared to Dead Rising 3

:dahell:
You On crack breh, unless you're talking about the cgi trailer for dead rising then this game definitely looks better than dr3

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:dahell:
You On crack breh, unless you're talking about the cgi trailer for dead rising then this game definitely looks better than dr3
nikka, I JUST LOOKED AT BOTH VIDEOS AGAIN TO REFRESH MY MEMORY. Its not even close.
You the one just talking.
Infamous, it looks similar to the previous versions. Just a lil more polished.
The gameplay looks the exact same, the enemies looked dumb as usual. Nothing special was going on graphically
The way the environments was destructable was cool. That wasn't enough to say "OK, now its better than DR3" or as you guys are acting. Like its the best thing out :stopitslime:

If you look at the game minus the destruction? It looks like trash, the environments, the gameplay, the fact you can't even get hurt in that game too often. TRASH bruh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
bla bla blah.

Don't feed Courtdog please

4349010_o.gif

bushes-o.gif