Indie Gaming (PC)

Daps
I've just gotten into Indie gaming through Steam on PC and honestly it was probably one of the best gaming decisions I've made. I'm sure I'm like many people that game and get stuck into a certain type of game on major consoles but honestly playing Indie games is a whole different experience.

It's crazy to see how "different" some of these games are. Like the concepts themselves are just wild.

From Super Meat Boy

to

Limbo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-feglzyboY]Limbo Review [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

to

Mark of the Ninja

There are so many great Indie games I couldn't possibly name them all in this thread. Of course you won't get the amazing graphics like with higher budget games but in all honesty some of the stories in these games are much better.

I would highly suggest if you've ever wanted to start playing Indie games and have a decent PC (don't need anything too nice since most of the games aren't graphic intense) that you check out this sale that Steam is having

Indie Super Mega Pack on Steam

It's $69.99 for 30 of the best Indie games ever...if you already have Steam and have some of these games it may not be worth it to you to pay the full price but the individual games are having pretty good sales as well.

Last edited by a moderator: