Indian: We like to work together as minorities, if we see a paki, we dont do busines

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
so had happy hour with the kkkoon...it was just dismal...kkkooning 101 and upper division classes...

I watched them, didnt try to box them up...I cant be fighting...verbally with dude...even had the folk at the restaurant look at some folk, like why they trying to hate on Mr, aint he the biggest one there...

Anyways, the kkkooning is sad. it really is.

So some indian guys joined at the table...it was hilarious, them dudes low key dissing...everyone is chummy, but they low key dissing take sides, playing the game...open chairs, when I got up...close chairs when I sat...anyways there was a business contact they had referred to and wanted an introduction...they agreed. they said the race of the person.

they said for Indians, they want a chance to network within Indians, and when the opp happens they jump on the call...

I said, sadly, we got kkkooons but will see the value of networking soon.

Indian also called the kkkoon out for being kkkoonish, they also band together to make things work, said paki owns a bunch of business and they compete with paki, by not supporting pakis

the kkkoon was also trying business with indians...the indians sorta blew kkkoon off

smh

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
If he is such a c00n why u spend all your time with him??

Get other friends then u fakkit

Tired of your incoherent mumbo-jumbo