Incredibly nostalgic game music

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Chasing this fool through the forest before you peeped scene that there was a Pattern had me go mad listening to this shyt. Dope as hell though.

Spent so many hours walking around Balamb Garden, playing cards. Junctioning shyt, doing the SeEd test to get a higher rank/pay. Man, I loved this game so much as a kid.

Can't tell you how many times I've played and Beat RE2 every which way, from trying to unlock the S rank to flipping the Zap system with both characters....The music from them safe rooms just put you on ease cause you know for a brief moment the madness was at Bay and you could patch yourself together with whatever you had scratched up from the last time you used a ribbon.

Good shyt.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Castlevania had some of the GOAT music

Vampire Killer
Simon’s theme
Bloody Tears
Entrance hall (4)
Treasury room (4)
Dracula’s theme

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

4th grade about 10 pm on Friday night. Mom stopped at Blockbuster on her way home and a brother recommended she grab it for me since I was heavy into JRPGs at the time. This intro stuck with me more than any other introduction. :wow: It set the tone and I was into the game from the jump because of it. The entire soundtrack was great, but the first couple of levels were magic.

If that shyt dont make you :sadcam:then you don't have a soul.

Can't sleep on LoD, either.

Kicker was that it was before YouTube and streaming, so you had to really savor these tracks because you couldn't pull up Spotify whenever you wanted to since the tech just wasn't there yet. It made it special.

Oh, and let's not pretend none of y'all weren't listening to Flash FM on some
10009611.gif
when

Dropped in Vice City. :ufdup:

Spent so many hours walking around Balamb Garden, playing cards. Junctioning shyt, doing the SeEd test to get a higher rank/pay. Man, I loved this game so much as a kid.

:wow: Seems like it was just yesterday. Nostalgia comes and goes but this shyt right here just hit me like a tidal wave. :wow: