I was expecting some day after tomorrow shyt

JoyfulJealousChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I still hold Dan Robinson's footage of him almost dying in the El Reno Tornado insane; you can start to see it at the right on 2:45.

It killed 3 well known chasers, who always were very safe but the tornado took a unique path that fooled them. Apparently Dan has the footage of the chasers because he had a front and back cam, but doesn't show the back cam at their point of death because they were behind him.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is that real?
I mean is it natural?

It looks so narrow and like it's barely affecting it's surrounding

Tornados often create very narrow paths of destruction. Most houses will just be subjected to high winds but then the homes in the direct path are totally fukked.

01.jpg

04.jpg

The destruction can be broader if the tornado wanders rather than going in a reasonably straight line.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I still hold Dan Robinson's footage of him almost dying in the El Reno Tornado insane; you can start to see it at the right on 2:45.

It killed 3 well known chasers, who always were very safe but the tornado took a unique path that fooled them. Apparently Dan has the footage of the chasers because he had a front and back cam, but doesn't show the back cam at their point of death because they were behind him.

This is the car of the chasers who died. It actually was in the middle of the field before police moved it to this position next to the road. One of them was still strapped in but had been killed on impact, the other two were pulled out of the vehicle by the tornado and their bodies were found over 500 yards away.

twistex_cobalt_1800x1349.jpg