In Your Opinion Who Are The Five Biggest Stars In Hollywood Under 40?

Daps
Things are vastly different than it was back in the days as far as movies go. You saw a commercial for a movie with a star in it and depending on how you felt about the person you’d decide to check it out. There are so many people running around with a recognizable face but you don’t know their name nor would you see a movie just because they’re in it. Who would upping say are the 5 biggest under 40?

Zendaya
Margot Robbie
Michael B

IM DRAWING A fukkIN BLANK

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hard to tell since most of them nobody gives a damn about if they're not playing a popular/beloved IP. This extends to the over-40 crowd as well but they at least still have the mystique of prestige from their heydays before the shift.

Otherwise, it's the whole RDJr as Ironman vs RDJr as The Judge for the lot of them.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hard to tell since most of them nobody gives a damn about if they're not playing a popular/beloved IP. This extends to the over-40 crowd as well but they at least still have the mystique of prestige from their heydays before the shift.

Otherwise, it's the whole RDJr as Ironman vs RDJr as The Judge for the lot of them.
True, these days it's more about the most popular characters than popular actors.
Harry Potter is way more popular than Daniel Radcliffe for example.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Things are vastly different than it was back in the days as far as movies go. You saw a commercial for a movie with a star in it and depending on how you felt about the person you’d decide to check it out. There are so many people running around with a recognizable face but you don’t know their name nor would you see a movie just because they’re in it. Who would upping say are the 5 biggest under 40?

Zendaya
Margot Robbie
Michael B

IM DRAWING A fukkIN BLANK
I don't think Margot Robbie is I would add to the other 2:
Timothy Chalamet
Tom Holland
Florence Pugh

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't think Margot Robbie is I would add to the other 2:
Timothy Chalamet
Tom Holland
Florence Pugh
Had to google Timothy and Florence, I recognized her from Black widow, but don't know her from anything else. Never heard of timothy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Had to google Timothy and Florence, I recognized her from Black widow, but don't know her from anything else. Never heard of timothy
Chalamet from Dune and Call Me By Your Name you don't recognize?
Pugh I can understand because blonde white girls can be hard to distinguish from one another but she is known for Midsommar, and Black Widow. H
She has some. Ig movies coming up (Dune 2, Don't Worry Darling and Oppenheimer).

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Chalamet from Dune and Call Me By Your Name you don't recognize?
Pugh I can understand because blonde white girls can be hard to distinguish from one another but she is known for Midsommar, and Black Widow. H
She has some. Ig movies coming up (Dune 2, Don't Worry Darling and Oppenheimer).
Couldn't make it all the way through Dune, movie was so boring, but yeah now that you mention it, i remember him now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes, but all of his non Thor roles don't sell tickets at the box office. He basically a b list actor when it's not a Disney role.

I won’t deny that….. but no one else outside of blockbuster really doing it big like that.

Matter fact….. box office is for the big boys now a days.

With streaming now the wave, that probably the best lane for everyone else.

Like $300M-$400M isn’t in the grand scheme a bad number but with the way blockbusters are. Some say that’s flopping