In This Edition of Beetches be Lying: Tyra Banks Says She Had Her First Drink at 50

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I believe her cause

eb787e0d-244b-4dad-88c0-a8c96000cc02_200_10.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I believe it a lot of models and actresses use coke because alcohol can fukk up your skin

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you gonna do a line(realistically as model- multiple lines) and not have a drink?

You be nawing like a muthafukka.... :why:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Floyd Maywether said he doesn't eat microwaved food

Tariq Nasheed said he never smoked a blunt

Tyra never having a drink plausible.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Tyra is from the old school of modeling and she was always “bigger” (busty), I can def see one of the old gays saying some rude shyt about her being/getting fat when she was new that scarred her out of ever trying it

But then again it’s also Tyra so idk

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
not unbelievable, ocho cinco says he's never had a drink either

would call cap if she said she never did a line or popped a pill tho
I believe Ocho cuz people would have called him out by now if he was lying but he was in professional sports so I can understand people avoiding things to stay healthy.

But Tyra was in an industry filled with tons of drugs and low self esteem women from broken homes and never had a drink? That's where she's moving goal post and probably excluding wine and beer.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I believe Ocho cuz people would have called him out by now if he was lying but he was in professional sports so I can understand people avoiding things to stay healthy.

But Tyra was in an industry filled with tons of drugs and low self esteem women from broken homes and never had a drink? That's where she's moving goal post and probably excluding wine and beer.
at her level of modeling she was prolly doing everything she could to get an advantage, those bytches barely even eat, someone probably told her alcohol would make her fat or do some shyt to her face and she believed it. aIso I think people underestimate how easy it is to avoid certain things if you don't do it in those early formative years. you go through your whole 20s not drinking or smoking or whatever and by your 30s you're stuck in your ways, also why I can believe that lolo jones is still (was?) a virgin lol