in the last decade, any animated TV shows where black men are the lead?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I was watching Velma and was thinking why is Shaggy so lame? Simping for a chubby Indian chick.

Then it occurred to me that there are hardly any animated shows that black men are the lead. And I mean straight brehs.

The only shows I could think of were all Lesean Thomas projects

Black Dynamite
Cannon Busters
Yasuke.

And apart from a Green Lantern DC cartoon, I'm drawing a blank.

Help me brehs

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If you talking about black men no. But black boys have craig of the creek. And Miles Morales from spider verse, and the insomniac game.
I'm miffed as to why we haven't got an animated show centered around Miles. I see kids from a variety of races always wearing or buying merchandise with him on it so I would think kids know enough about him now to get behind him on an animated show. I'm kind of tired of Peter Parker always being in the main spotlight. That's one of the many reasons why I liked Into the Spider-Verse so much. It was refreshing to see something a little different.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was watching Velma and was thinking why is Shaggy so lame? Simping for a chubby Indian chick.

Then it occurred to me that there are hardly any animated shows that black men are the lead. And I mean straight brehs.

Black Dynamite
Cannon Busters
Yasuke.

Help me brehs

Velma? Shaggy?

Velma Indian?

Is this some scooby doo shyt? :what:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Black Dynamite
Cannon Busters
Yasuke.

Help me brehs

^It was meant to be a stand-alone season but got lumped into the Avengers show, altho it was dramatically different from the prior 4 seasons.

26 episodes IIRC. Very well done, altho the animation could've been better.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Velma? Shaggy?

Velma Indian?

Is this some scooby doo shyt? :what:
There's a new animated show called Velma. It's written my Mindy Kaling. Daphne is Asian, Norville (Shaggy) is black and Fred is white.

It's a woman of colour show hinting at a lesbian relationship between the two women. And Shaggy is simping for Velma.

Scooby-Doo isn't in the show

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cleveland Show (slightly more than a decade old though)

There’s a lot of under the radar animated sitcoms on Netflix Hulu and the other streaming entities so I imagine at least a few have diverse leads, but I’m not entirely sure without diving into each network

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
There's a new animated show called Velma. It's written my Mindy Kaling. Daphne is Asian, Norville (Shaggy) is black and Fred is white.

It's a woman of colour show hinting at a lesbian relationship between the two women. And Shaggy is simping for Velma.

:dahell: Mindy Kaling wanna be white so damn bad

Show sounds atrocious

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

So the ONLY black man in the damn animation is a simping over a damn lesbian :what:

Hollywood AINT shyt :mjlol: