In retrospect D'Angelo Barksdale was a scumbag.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People feel bad for him because he wanted out of the game, he ate those years and subsequently died. But lets take a look at the person he was.

1. He got away with murder.
2. His subsequent acquittal fueled McNulty's quest and ultimately birthed the major crimes unit.
3. He was cheating on his baby moms.
4. He lied about work he never put in.
5. He lied to the stripper chick for no good reason.
6. He was uncomfortable around white people when he took his baby moms to the harbor.
7. He didn't warn Wallace or at least give him a heads up. Wallace could've at least had a chance to go back to stay with his grand mother.
8. He was about to snitch if his moms didn't stop him.
9. He damn near pissed himself when Weebay took him to Philly.
10. He didn't put up much of a fight when dude killed him. There wasn't even signs of a struggle. He just sat there crying like a bytch as his pathetic life flashed before his eyes and thought to himself

"I'm a bytch as nikka that led a dishonorable life, even by street crime standards :ohhh:"

Even with his own life in the balance he punked out :snoop:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When he thought Webay was gonna kill him instead of show him how to feed his fish he just accepted the outcome.
Man, I would have shot Weebay right in front of his house. lol

He was also a little bytch trying on 10 outfits before leaving the crib. Omar didn't even do that shyt. What a bytch nicca.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
He didn't know Wallace was gonna get murked. I'm confident he would've warned Wallace had he knew.

Ironically he did snitch, that's how weebay got caught in Philly.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
10. He didn't put up much of a fight when dude killed him. There wasn't even signs of a struggle. He just sat there crying like a bytch as his pathetic life flashed before his eyes and thought to himself
What struggle can you put up when a pro strangles you from behind? In The Godfather when Luca Brasi is in the same spot he loses control of his bowels, and he's supposed to be a savage psychopathic killer and the most feared man in the mafia.

I don't care if you're a Navy SEAL or Alexander the Great, being strangled like that immediately cuts of the flow of blood and oxygen to you're head. You're done for.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
where's wallace

In Wakanda with Chris.

9-1-600x287.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What struggle can you put up when a pro strangles you from behind? In The Godfather when Luca Brasi is in the same spot he loses control of his bowels, and he's supposed to be a savage psychopathic killer and the most feared man in the mafia.

I don't care if you're a Navy SEAL or Alexander the Great, being strangled like that immediately cuts of the flow of blood and oxygen to you're head. You're done for.

Breh... he went out like a bytch. They was in a closed space and he put up ZERO effort to live. NOTHING was knocked over.

Now compare that to this scene...

Look how much effort dude had to put into choking him out. :mjpls: D aint do none of that