In need of hair assistance :mjcry:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
My little sister's braid came loose and I've got no idea what the fukk to do:mjcry:

Can someone tell me how to go about it? I know you get like 3 pieces together or some shyt:mjcry:

I've tried youtube, but those videos aint helping cuz the braid looks deformed:mjcry:

pic of what I'm dealing with. Pic is kinda big btw:
1d7dc5f460.png

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Separate the hair into 3 even sections.

Left middle right

Cross right over the middle. then take left and cross it over the new middle (the old right)

Repeat til the end of hair

Add a bobalob to end so she can swang it.

Giselle

Daps
My little sister's braid came loose and I've got no idea what the fukk to do:mjcry:

Can someone tell me how to go about it? I know you get like 3 pieces together or some shyt:mjcry:

I've tried youtube, but those videos aint helping cuz the braid looks deformed:mjcry:

pic of what I'm dealing with. Pic is kinda big btw:
1d7dc5f460.png
Aww :wub: lol

Youtube should've helped.

All you have to do is get 3 even sections. Take the right side, cross it over the middle (now it is the new middle section). Then take the left side and cross it over the middle (now this one is the new middle section.. The repeat until you run out of hair.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Separate the hair into 3 even sections.

Left middle right

Cross right over the middle. then take left and cross it over the new middle (the old right)

Repeat til the end of hair

Add a bobalob to end so she can swang it.
Aww :wub: lol

Youtube should've helped.

All you have to do is get 3 even sections. Take the right side, cross it over the middle (now it is the new middle section). Then take the left side and cross it over the middle (now this one is the new middle section.. The repeat until you run out of hair.
cPeENqk.png