"In Living Color" Appreciation Thread

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cousin Elsie at the funeral skit had the cast laughin they azz off....i saw an interview on Youtube recently where Tommy Davidson said Keenan had called him with the idea of doin a full length movie after seeing the Entourage flick....stay tuned !

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT

"Hear me on the radio, think I could not be blacker But on my video, you see I'm really a cracker Pretending I was a rasta since I was in jammies I should paint my face and start belting out, "mammy!" You can criticise me all the way to the bank My single's number one and shabba don't rank"
:wow: This song is great social criticism that was ahead of its time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Hear me on the radio, think I could not be blacker But on my video, you see I'm really a cracker Pretending I was a rasta since I was in jammies I should paint my face and start belting out, "mammy!" You can criticise me all the way to the bank My single's number one and shabba don't rank"
:wow: This song is great social criticism that was ahead of its time.

Breh the shyt these dudes did was so ahead of its times and with PC shyt today that mess could never be done

Remember when they did the Wrath of Farrakhan....:deadrose:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also they use to go hard on celebrities and talk wild as hell. I remember when men on movies were talking about gerbiling....:dead:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In living color before Fox network watered it down was what Richard Pryor's comedy show would have been if he didn't quit.