In-ear headphones starting to hurt...what are some good headphones?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I had some Beats since 2015 but never used them so gave them to my nephew :snoop:

So now I gotta cop some good headphones that will cancel out noise at the gym and not hurt my inner ears :damn:

I mainly use them for gym/sitting at desk at work and at home for random music/airplanes etc.

Put me on brehs :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I went from the Beats Pro (The big metal ones) a few years back when the hype was around 'em thinking that they'd last me a decent amount of time for the money I spent (300 at the time I think?) but them bytches fell apart after a year and a half and all I could find was oriental knock aux cords that never made it past a week much less a month.

Copped a pair of Bluetooth V-modas and been in love with them badboys since. Been had them going on 3 years now and while I can't give you an audiophile type rating as to how good they sound (They sound pretty good), they feel comfortable and they've lasted being placed on my skull at all different angles, six days a week all year AND fukking Hurricane Irma where they got blown out a second story building into some debris and still....fukking....worked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Probably the best all around Bluetooth headphones you can buy. Great noise cancelling, comfortable fit, really good sound quality, and a bunch of other little features. The only thing that I hear about them that's negative is that the plastic around the hinges can crack if you aren't careful.

If your main concern is durability, then you might want to look into the V-mode Crossfade 2 Wireless.