In College, Is There Any Good Reason To Have A Girlfriend Who Goes On Spring Break?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I have to say :no: There's nothing beneficial about that experience.

There's really no point in having a girlfriend in college, period. But having a girlfriend who hits up spring break spots while you're chilling at home is the ultimate L. Not every girl will go crazy but a lot will.

Me and my homies make a tradition of renting houses for SB and it's really sad how many chicks we've had in our house that (a) have a boyfriend and let it be known or (b) have a boyfriend and try to keep that shyt a secret. And the shyt gets pretty crazy, like sex party/orgy crazy.

My boy hit me up today cause he noticed one of the girls who he was hittin' the hardest on SB had put up a picture of her and her magically appearing boyfriend that she had been with for a year apparently. She never mentioned one word of him while giving that sloppy sloppy wet wet to multiple dudes.

shyt had me like :pachaha:

To make matters worse, she even took pictures of her and her friends all up on us and put them up on Facebook so I know he knows. shyt is sad.

shyt like that makes me glad me and my ex broke up when we did in my college career. Some shyt is shameful :(

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to say :no: There's nothing beneficial about that experience.

There's really no point in having a girlfriend in college, period. But having a girlfriend who hits up spring break spots while you're chilling at home is the ultimate L. Not every girl will go crazy but a lot will.

Me and my homies make a tradition of renting houses for SB and it's really sad how many chicks we've had in our house that (a) have a boyfriend and let it be known or (b) have a boyfriend and try to keep that shyt a secret. And the shyt gets pretty crazy, like sex party/orgy crazy.

My boy hit me up today cause he noticed one of the girls who he was hittin' the hardest on SB had put up a picture of her and her magically appearing boyfriend that she had been with for a year apparently. She never mentioned one word of him while giving that sloppy sloppy wet wet to multiple dudes.

shyt had me like :pachaha:

To make matters worse, she even took pictures of her and her friends all up on us and put them up on Facebook so I know he knows. shyt is sad.

shyt like that makes me glad me and my ex broke up when we did in my college career. Some shyt is shameful :(

:scusthov:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Who cares? If that's your thought process, you shouldn't have a girlfriend in college period. Let them bytches live.

Remember, it's not raw, it's Miami :troll: :win:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
So she can have fun by spending one day out of the year getting attention from men she would sleep with if she wasnt dating you.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope, if a nikka get played like that then he deserves it. Its their own fault for not knowing the game and how its played.

Sent from my Abacus