In a foot chase would Vick Mackey be able to catch you?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So I started watching The Shield last week and while I think the show is dope I can't get over how many dudes lil butterball Vick has chased down on foot. I'm only into the 2nd season and he's gotta have at least 33 open field tackles on brothers that look to be in much better shape and are much younger. He's usually able to close the gap in 5 steps even if they get the jump and take off first, his 40 must be insane.

shield-mackey.jpeg

Does anyone really think Vick Mackey would be able to chase down a 6'0" 170lbs 19 year old. There's no way this cop is catching me as long as my ACLs are intact, I'd even say I could outrun him on a sprained ankle and I'm way past my prime :lupe: Dope show though

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Potentially amazing thread on the way.

tumblr_inline_murv1fGg8B1rbrja2.gif

Fam, when I saw that I thought the Raiders need to get this guy, look at the form on that tackle and the explosion through the fence.

That brother never had a chance against Vic "Maserati" Mackey

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I've :ohhh: at cops in real life chasing down dudes that looked like they were in way better shape. So it never really bothered me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eh, a lot of these cops are ex highschool athletes that have a decent amount of stamina and speed regardless of the extra weight they put on. reminds me of this

cant really tell in this low quality vid but the cop is pretty big