In 2018, Diplomats Warned of Risky Coronavirus Experiments in a Wuhan Lab. No One Listened.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Honestly this makes me think that shyt was swirling around China probably since summer 2019. I think what the rest of the world got was China’s second wave. A lot of people, myself included, got incredibly sick Nov/Dec 2019. One of my friends went to the hospital for it and doctors said it was pneumonia and she developed kidney issues. I was on the verge as I had to sit up to even sleep or I lost the ability to breathe. China has a serious problem with self regulation and following protocol properly. They seem to want to cut corners on everything. They had no business with this kind of medical research knowing full well everything they do is half-assed.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
covid was mentioned in medical journals from as far back 2010

Honestly this makes me think that shyt was swirling around China probably since summer 2019. I think what the rest of the world got was China’s second wave. A lot of people, myself included, got incredibly sick Nov/Dec 2019. One of my friends went to the hospital for it and doctors said it was pneumonia and she developed kidney issues. I was on the verge as I had to sit up to even sleep or I lost the ability to breathe. China has a serious problem with self regulation and following protocol properly. They seem to want to cut corners on everything. They had no business with this kind of medical research knowing full well everything they do is half-assed.

Daps
Coli PC brigade will call you racist for calling it the Wuhan virus :mjlol: comparing it to calling someone a thug

:mjpls: Where did all these transplants come from

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
not even remotely surprised