‘Immaculate’ | Official Trailer | NEON [3/22]

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
She grew up in suburban Detroit but never gave it up to anybody? I don't believe that. Ppl always act like the northeastern seaboard is the only place they pressure heauxs. As soon as the tiddies started to show, they played half court defense.

She must have been given hand jobs or something

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This movie is so on the nose with with it's message.. I'm surprised I didn't see a
planned parenthood movies at the beginning or logo somewhere in it

I was not buying this girl as a nun at all, all the praise she's been getting for this. I'm watching it like "where is this good acting?" and then the last 5 minutes hit. She was good for those last few moments..

daemonova

Daps
This movie is so on the nose with with it's message.. I'm surprised I didn't see a

I was not buying this girl as a nun at all, all the praise she's been getting for this. I'm watching it like "where is this good acting?" and then the last 5 minutes hit. She was good for those last few moments..
Not even the Neon/A24 twist at the end could save this movie

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not even the Neon/A24 twist at the end could save this movie

Movie was OK but I'm specifically speaking about her acting.. she was good in those last 5 minutes. I just wasn't buying her as a nun.. and maybe that was deliberate.

daemonova

Daps
Movie was OK but I'm specifically speaking about her acting.. she was good in those last 5 minutes. I just wasn't buying her as a nun.. and maybe that was deliberate.
Anybody can be a nun but them thousand yard stares ain't it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She grew up in suburban Detroit but never gave it up to anybody? I don't believe that. Ppl always act like the northeastern seaboard is the only place they pressure heauxs. As soon as the tiddies started to show, they played half court defense.

She must have been given hand jobs or something
Damn is this detroit related? Now I’m obligated to watch :snoop:

Daps
MV5BYmM4M2EwNjgtZGU0Ny00MzkxLWJiYmEtZThkNzk3ZWEwMjgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_.jpg
I believe her as a nun, because the first time I saw her was in Handmaid’s Tale.

But after seeing her other work, it’s hard to picture I can see her being a nun as unbelievable.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I liked it. Not great

But this review is 100% what i got from the movie. And agreed on the acting too.

That being said the final scene was in bad taste. But thats hollywood.