‘Immaculate’ | Official Trailer | NEON [3/22]

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I like the setting. This reminded me that I never watched those Nun movies so I'll give those a spin.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
No sex scenes

And barely any titties

This was mostly cheeks...and not the Sydney Sweeny kind

If you wanna her Scream
while preggo
this movie is for you

Damn.

Guess my next flick is either gonna be Problemista or Monkey Man then

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Recommendations? :skip:
The Devils
School of the Holy beast
Alucarda
Behind the convent walls
Killer nun
Love letters of a Portuguese nun
behind-convent-walls-1978-nun-sucking-her-finger.jpeg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I liked it :obama:

Read up how this was a passion project for Sydney Sweeney because she initially auditioned for the main role years ago, then the movie went through developmental hell and it ended up being postponed. She was so intent on doing the film she became executive producer to search for a new screenwriter and director.

I give her props for pushing it tough :ehh:

She acted her ass off and she shows her potential that with the right role she could kill it.

I didn’t mind the twist
That she is giving birth to potentially a clone of Jesus and could be the antichrist

And the ending left me fukked up a bit

The fact she literally killed the baby with a rock lowkey left me speechless. Usually in those movies the mothers give birth to the child and keep it. But they filpped it and had her kill it :ohhh:

Wish they had like 5 more minutes to see the aftermath of how she feels mentally..

Other then that..I kinda liked it :yeshrug:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I liked it :obama:

Read up how this was a passion project for Sydney Sweeney because she initially auditioned for the main role years ago, then the movie went through developmental hell and it ended up being postponed. She was so intent on doing the film she became executive producer to search for a new screenwriter and director.

I give her props for pushing it tough :ehh:

She acted her ass off and she shows her potential that with the right role she could kill it.

I didn’t mind the twist
That she is giving birth to potentially a clone of Jesus and could be the antichrist

And the ending left me fukked up a bit

The fact she literally killed the baby with a rock lowkey left me speechless. Usually in those movies the mothers give birth to the child and keep it. But they filpped it and had her kill it :ohhh:

Wish they had like 5 more minutes to see the aftermath of how she feels mentally..

Other then that..I kinda liked it :yeshrug:
thought they'd show the ending
sounded like a pig :yeshrug: before she aborted it

passion project angle makes some sense now, after i seen she was a producer in the creds