"Imma Call Your Daddy..." Appreciation Thread

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
That shyt worked on me till my Senior Year...My moms had the Asst. Principal saying that ish to me all thru high school...:ufdup:

The crazy part is this ninja lived 12 hours away, and I can only remember him beating me like twice. He did punch me in the chest once when I thought I was grown during my Teenage years.

Now that I looked back, How did that shyt work on me.?!?!

:mindblown:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My math teacher actually did call my daddy :to:

Stupid white bytch. Did she realise what she was doing...

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was sitting in bed with a girl once, just a bit of random talk and she called me Daddy, seemed like it slipped out :shaq:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This is gonna be a short thread:russ: U know the majority of the nikkas on this board don't have no daddy.

Daps
My mom used to say that and I'd be like give me the phone, I'll call him for you :heh:
One day that actually happened :sadcam:

This is gonna be a short thread:russ: U know the majority of the nikkas on this board don't have no daddy.

:sadcam:

:dead:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Can't relate...

tumblr_liscuywmdu1qc1vfso1_500.gif

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Can relate to this remember when i was in second grade. i was clowning acting an ass and the teacher called my mother who couldn't come to scoop me up (or in the teachers eyes discipline me) because at the time she was at work. (looking back at this situation now that im older the teacher didn't know proper classroom management) She calls my dad, my father was at this school in 25 minutes max.....and whipped my ass in front of the whole class "because you got me paying all this tuition and you fukking up at school".

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
My bytch ass science teacher back in the ninth grade made it a point to PURPOSELY call my mother when she'd likely be at work

That old ass CAC really had no life, calling my mother at like 5 or 6 in the morning (not kidding either) :what:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
My bytch ass science teacher back in the ninth grade made it a point to PURPOSELY call my mother when she'd likely be at work

That old ass CAC really had no life, calling my mother at like 5 or 6 in the morning (not kidding either) :what:

had a teacher that would do the same exact thing. I also remember trying to be slick in elementary when i get in trouble the teacher would write a note and stick it to my collar to give to my mother. Now me trying to outsmart the teacher at 8 years old, would pull the note off and throw it in the garbage.

One day out the blue i come home and the teacher already had called saying she left a note with me talking about i was being disruptive :stopitslime: . Moms tore my ass up that day.