☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'll never understand why young, rich athletes and entertainers marry and/or impregnate chicks in the prime of their career. This dude just gave himself a lifetime bill that will be based on his current income. Problem is, his NBA income will not be for a lifetime. It will be for another 7-10 years max....and that may be generous since Shumpert is a role player who already has injury problems in his young career.

I wouldn't advise a young, regular dude to marry/impregnate a chick. And I damn sure wouldn't advise a young millionaire to do so. Live your life, enjoy those 10 years in the pros and THEN find a chick that likes you, without being the in the league, and wife/impregnate her.

Why put yourself in that position now in your early/mid 20s? Why be in a serious relationship when your lifestyle in the NBA is not conducive to that? And on some real sh#t, why put yourself in a position where you can be publicly and financially punished for cheating on your chick when you are in a profession that lends itself to such behavior due to high notoriety, large salary and extensive travel away from home?

Good luck to him and his pockets though.

Peace

Young guys with tons of money and fame will always make dumb decisions. It'll never end.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
If it's a boy the kid will look like terrence williams

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
shorty body is going to be unfukkwitable after that baby drop :banderas:

a85dc1fb9042afe0cfcba2af9c1d4ccf.jpg

gawdly :ohlawd:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Teyana Taylor: "I'm Still A Virgin"

"Yes. The one thing people can never say is that I’m a hoe. I have a purity ring. The only time you get in trouble is if you attempt to do something. If you’re laying up on a boy then something is going to happen. So I just keep my legs closed until I am ready for that. I can’t have a boyfriend because the only thing they want to do is have sex. I don’t want no fingers up there, no penis, nothing!!! Uh uh.:

In her defense, this was 6 years ago when she said this but..

...it is what it is :yeshrug:

Back then that bytch was walking around house parties in the city talking about "which one of yall bytches gon eat my p*ssy."

bytch is a fraud, and a paper pimp. She been around NY for years. Got this Chumpert nikka. fukk at least he cashed out on a black broad.

I respect bytches like her.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Back then that bytch was walking around house parties in the city talking about "which one of yall bytches gon eat my p*ssy."

bytch is a fraud, and a paper pimp. She been around NY for years. Got this Chumpert nikka. fukk at least he cashed out on a black broad.

I respect bytches like her.

What high school you went to?