Iman Shumpert got TEYANA TAYLOR preg! :sadcoli:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
legally you have to if the name is exactly the same.... i knew a girl named charmaine... still had to have a jr cause her mom was exactly the same first, middle and last

what's weird to me is HER having a man's name.... what the fukk

My mom and lil sis have the same exact first, middle, last :dwillhuh:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I'll never understand why young, rich athletes and entertainers marry and/or impregnate chicks in the prime of their career. This dude just gave himself a lifetime bill that will be based on his current income. Problem is, his NBA income will not be for a lifetime. It will be for another 7-10 years max....and that may be generous since Shumpert is a role player who already has injury problems in his young career.

I wouldn't advise a young, regular dude to marry/impregnate a chick. And I damn sure wouldn't advise a young millionaire to do so. Live your life, enjoy those 10 years in the pros and THEN find a chick that likes you, without being the in the league, and wife/impregnate her.

Why put yourself in that position now in your early/mid 20s? Why be in a serious relationship when your lifestyle in the NBA is not conducive to that? And on some real sh#t, why put yourself in a position where you can be publicly and financially punished for cheating on your chick when you are in a profession that lends itself to such behavior due to high notoriety, large salary and extensive travel away from home?

Good luck to him and his pockets though.

Peace