Supporter
Daps
tumblr_n16lssFUq31sd5eo5o3_500.gif

Haha we just need the gif of the baby throwing money out the window....:russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish pregnancy was like that... It tends to be more more like that if she was having a boy...

You think the glow is better when they have boys? I don't know my wife glowed when she was pregnant with my baby girl.

But I think sistas are so cute when they are pregnant (I know women hate to think that because they feel ugly).

Anyway teyana is shapely and I know she will be fine after that baby....:ohlawd:

Daps
You think the glow is better when they have boys? I don't know my wife glowed when she was pregnant with my baby girl.

But I think sistas are so cute when they are pregnant (I know women hate to think that because they feel ugly).

Anyway teyana is shapely and I know she will be fine after that baby....:ohlawd:

I'm currently pregnant... No glow no sexyness no nothing...lol I'm having a girl the myth is daughters steal their mother beauty....she's definitely teiffing mine ...lol I'm definitely one of them I feel hideous n ugly... Keep my ugly ass home lol...I just noticed how women who are pregnant with boys look better then those pregnant with girl of course there are exception

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm currently pregnant... No glow no sexyness no nothing...lol I'm having a girl the myth is daughters steal their mother beauty....she's definitely teiffing mine ...lol I'm definitely one of them I feel hideous n ugly... Keep my ugly ass home lol...I just noticed how women who are pregnant with boys look better then those pregnant with girl of course there are exception

Girl trust you still pretty. You just don't feel well because having a baby does wild stuff to you physically and emotionally. But don't worry that beautiful child will be here soon enough and your shape will be back soon enough. Girl once you have that shorty and your shape comes back you will have to go back to beating these men away with a stick because they trying to holla.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This pissed me off, every chick i like is getting preg

I know man I felt the same way when Jay-z knocked up Beyonce. I was so sad because I knew then.........I could never be with her.

Wifey told me to shut up I never had a chance with Beyonce and I need to get my ass back in touch with reality.....:wtb:. Wifey knew she was wrong to say that to me. Everyone needs a dream...:mjcry:

Plus ain't like I go around telling her Idris Elba don't want her every time she talking about how fine he is....:sadbron:

Daps
Girl trust you still pretty. You just don't feel well because having a baby does wild stuff to you physically and emotionally. But don't worry that beautiful child will be here soon enough and your shape will be back soon enough. Girl once you have that shorty and your shape comes back you will have to go back to beating these men away with a stick because they trying to holla.
Lol hope so...need to give the hubby a run for his money lol:whistle: