Iman Shumpert got TEYANA TAYLOR preg! :sadcoli:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/02/iman-...yana-taylor-pumped-for-iman-jr/?adid=tmzhero1

IMAN SHUMPERT
I KNOCKED UP TEYANA TAYLOR
... Pumped For 'Iman Jr.'
9/2/2015 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
0902-iman-shumpert-instagram-4.jpg
The rumors were TRUE -- NBA star Iman Shumpert just announced his GF Teyana Taylor is pregnant with their little girl ... and he's already picked out the name, Iman Shumpert Jr.

Iman and the R&B singer have been an item since last year ... and lately rumors have been swirling that they were expecting.

Moments ago, the Cleveland Cavaliers star confirmed everything -- saying, "I couldn't be more happy than to share my first child with the woman I intended to have my family with."

He added, "Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr is expected to enter this world '1.16.16.'"

"I love you @teyanataylor thank you for your sacrifice in starting our very own family! P.s. I know you see my daughter with her hand behind her head and her feet kicked up...she's already daddy's little girl!!!

Iman is definitely a unisex name -- but it's the first time we've ever heard someone use the "Junior" tag to a kid of the opposite sex.

But hey, your kid, your rules.

Congrats!

BTW, we shot Iman and Teyana on July 2nd ... when she was 7 weeks pregnant. Check out the clip.

THE HAPPY COUPLETMZSports.com

potter-gifs-gurl.gif

tumblr_mq3vpq0oxT1r0hnmdo1_250.gif

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Teyana Taylor: "I'm Still A Virgin"

"Yes. The one thing people can never say is that I’m a hoe. I have a purity ring. The only time you get in trouble is if you attempt to do something. If you’re laying up on a boy then something is going to happen. So I just keep my legs closed until I am ready for that. I can’t have a boyfriend because the only thing they want to do is have sex. I don’t want no fingers up there, no penis, nothing!!! Uh uh.:

In her defense, this was 6 years ago when she said this but..

...it is what it is :yeshrug: