Imagine Tony Montana had Klinefeld and Carlito had Manolo

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much more suitable right hand men/advisors for both of them in my opinion. Carlito's stupid ass would still probably find a way to fukk things up even with a monster don like Manolo in his corner.

Tony and Klinefeld would be some top notch fukkery. :pachaha:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much more suitable right hand men/advisors for both of them in my opinion. Carlito's stupid ass would still probably find a way to fukk things up even with a monster don like Manolo in his corner.

Tony and Klinefeld would be some top notch fukkery. :pachaha:

Klinefeld wouldn't make it thru the first 15 minutes of the movie. He wasnt built for that true savage life.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klinefeld wouldn't make it thru the first 15 minutes of the movie. He wasnt built for that true savage life.

In my head, maybe we meet him during the push it to the limit montage. He knows how to launder Tony's money or something ... then they both start sniffing super heavy, he sees sosa coming a mile away, warns Tony, they take over the entire cartel and live like a richer more scumbaggish version of string and avov.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my head, maybe we meet him during the push it to the limit montage. He knows how to launder Tony's money or something ... then they both start sniffing super heavy, he sees sosa coming a mile away, warns Tony, they take over the entire cartel and live like a richer more scumbaggish version of string and avov.

:obama:

but...

just as good a chance he sets tony up so that he can take over US distribution for sosa.

or steals the money he's supposed to be laundering for tony (while laying powder and pipe to his wifey), then tipping the feds off to sosa's organization because he thought driving around with a mountain of coke on his dashboard was a good idea. the final 15 minutes is klinefeld running for his life while tony AND sosa's forces look to play "kill whitey".

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama:

but...

just as good a chance he sets tony up so that he can take over US distribution for sosa.

or steals the money he's supposed to be laundering for tony (while laying powder and pipe to his wifey), then tipping the feds off to sosa's organization because he thought driving around with a mountain of coke on his dashboard was a good idea. the final 15 minutes is klinefeld running for his life while tony AND sosa's forces look to play "kill whitey".

:pachaha:

Yeah he probably would try to do Tony dirty at one point.

swampfox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carlito and Manolo woulda been some straight piff. Plus he woulda merked Benny Blanco for even attempting to talk bad about Carlito.

swampfox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kleinfield and Tony Montana would of been some straight fukkery in the highest degree. I cant even see them as partners on any level. Tony would of merked Kleinfield within the first hour, Although I'd like to see how they would of worked together not "coked" up.