Imagine still having an Android after IOS 17 just dropped. Couldn’t be me :russ:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I still can't believe people stan Apple after that Fappening shyt happened and all them celebs had their nude selfies leaked with them holding Iphones in the mirror.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas who never leave the house let alone have anyone to call or text is gassed for this shyt :mjlol:
You still lonley and swagless on the latest firmware :mjcry:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
:wtb:

I have bought a new phone the last 4 years and paid for all outright. and that's because I'm trading in a one year old phone and my phone service is only $25/month including taxes.
So you are literally NOT! buying the phone outright.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4+chan got white boys debating xbox vs ps vs PC
AndroidCentral/Macrumors got the same
These dumb debates ain't on black folks
Regardless shyt is stupid I never gave a fukk what kind of phone someone else has we got issues as a society.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:heh: my girl was an IPhone stan but changed literally because I was able to sideload some apps and sync it with chromecast and literally because once her battery was low and I was able to share my charge with her. She was blown away, been droidgang ever since. We both have iphones for work tho so I still technically have one.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ya it’s like being a pariah. Everyone got the blue bubble and you messing up the group chat with “Stephanie liked your post” in lime green…images not sending properly and shyt :hhh:

I’ve heard the same. iMessage or we can’t fukk with you in the group chat :russ:

:dead: that shyt trips me out bc my girl said one of her friends removed her from their group chat over her android and added her work phone instead. The same friend that can't "find a good man" and is perpetually single.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Apple will always be McDonalds , Coke, mind blowing wet cat with an cutie and Android will always be Burger King,Pepsi, good cat from a big girl . Ok but always the kid brother :manny:
I got one iphone over the years. Just cause i had it like that at the moment and wanted to see if it lived up to the hype.

Overall its a good phone. Little tricky getting the feel of when u used to android. Could have been more user friendly imo but then i guess thats probably just my age showin. I will say i find it to have the edge as far as browsing the net, especially posting on the coli :blessed: And if i was more tech savvy its probably a good chance i would get even more out of its features. But then i really cant say for certain whether or not that would apply to android as well.

Will give it bonus points because im sure it does help tremendously with superficially raising one's stock with females, be it advertising, or simply creating the illusion one got deep pockets. Doesnt help me much as im out the game, but if i was gone be out there in the field, i would probably endeavor to keep a current iphone model on deck along with a couple nice albeit deceptively cheap designer outfits just to help maintain the illusion.

So yeah, i can see the appeal, and feel no more loyalty to apple than i do any android brand. All those cac CEO muhfukkas playing golf together anyways. Any dealings with any of them are strictly out of necessity. Strictly business. Outside that, :camby: em all from apple to xfinity.

edit: before typing out this deeply thoughtful critique, i actually meant to add :dead: at the analogy btw.

Last edited: