Imagine still having an Android after IOS 17 just dropped. Couldn’t be me :russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Only because they are afraid of being the odd one out and their friends laughing at their green bubble :mjlol:

Sad thing is I'm actually being serious lol
We just laugh since ALL their screens are cracked and they can't afford to get it fixed......by Apple.....and no one else can.

:coffee:

BaKardi Slang

Caribbean-Canadian 🇦🇬
Daps
Reppin
Canada 🇨🇦
Not impressed, but I'll be trying an iPhone (Pro Max variant) the next time I upgrade my phone. I'm fine with my S23 Ultra until then.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
iPhone is like the Nokia brick of this era, except they got yo ass paying up for the simplicity

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Only because they are afraid of being the odd one out and their friends laughing at their green bubble :mjlol:

Sad thing is I'm actually being serious lol
Ya it’s like being a pariah. Everyone got the blue bubble and you messing up the group chat with “Stephanie liked your post” in lime green…images not sending properly and shyt :hhh:

I’ve heard the same. iMessage or we can’t fukk with you in the group chat :russ:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peasant conversation. I have both the iPhone 14 pro max and the galaxy fold. People who dikk ride one brand over another is broke

Last edited: