Imagine still having an Android after IOS 17 just dropped. Couldn’t be me :russ:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Basically people like iPhones because they are expensive. Very much like Yeezys (which seem to have died down quite a bit thank goodness).

Cell phones haven't been able to do anything truly new in like a decade. The cameras get better. Editing photos becomes more Photoshop like.

A more expensive phone does nothing extra that a cheaper phone can't do. So it's funny that people just pay extra.. to say they paid extra.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Basically people like iPhones because they are expensive. Very much like Yeezys (which seem to have died down quite a bit thank goodness).

Cell phones haven't been able to do anything truly new in like a decade. The cameras get better. Editing photos becomes more Photoshop like.

A more expensive phone does nothing extra that a cheaper phone can't do. So it's funny that people just pay extra.. to say they paid extra.
This is cap. Samsung Galaxies cost just as much if not more.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

You’re not wrong, it’s a bit more than that too imo. But most people are not using these phones to their full potential. Status symbol and part of a cool club basically.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Offline maps is legit dope for those of us who live in or visit cities with subways a mass transit.

Google Maps has had offline for years. You can dl anytime. When I have a flight scheduled, it prompts me to dl the offline map of the city I'm going to.
They gonna get they jokes off but I haven’t spoken to one bad bytch with an android. Do with that info what you will Coli :hubie:

The iPhone looks more feminine

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Imagine a bish pull out her Android in front of you :scusthov:

I’d think she was a prostitute or something :mjlol:
Considering what you pay for an iPhone and the services you get with them, all iPhone users ARE Apple's hoes.

They don't even give you a charging brick or cable.

Do better.​