Imagine black excellence realized. Black youth excelling in school,becoming scientist,engineers.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excelling in school regardless of the resistence from white supremacy. A world where black people are Americas leading mathmaticians and engineers. Top experts in all scientific fields.

More money to give back to the banks that fund our oppression:blessed:

The knowledge to create the next generations atom bomb for the European:blessed:

So called "black excellence" doesnt appear to be the flex it sounds like on paper. Ultimately this is what you will have to come to grips with. Black excellence is the white mans pay day. Its almost more of a revolutionary act to be a bum. At least you would be a burden on this Babylon system. Theres only one way I can think of out of this cruel loop:respect:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
handgun-bedroom-dresser-drawer-600w-1061828612.jpg

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm a black Scientist.

It's a flex because most people don't encounter science people that often due to their introverted/antisocial nature, let alone a black scientist that is somewhat outgoing.

Just gotta know how to use the money a person makes to better black America. Whether that's through mentorship or actual donations/investments.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do know they exist right? :skip:

black people in STEM ain't a myth nikka

Lets pretend it was the norm,how does it help black people.

I'm a black Scientist.

It's a flex because most people don't encounter science people that often due to their introverted/antisocial nature, let alone a black scientist that is somewhat outgoing.

Just gotta know how to use the money a person makes to better black America. Whether that's through mentorship or actual donations/investments.

Seems like a drug dealer who buys turkeys for the hood in the grand scheme. Fortifying white supremacy for personal gain or to help black people? The bad cancels out the positive at the very least. If we are talking from a collectivism standpoint. We are literally talking about fields of study that strengthen the Europeans dominance:respect:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lets pretend it was the norm,how does it help black people.

Seems like a drug dealer who buys turkeys for the hood in the grand scheme. Fortifying white supremacy for personal gain or to help black people? The bad cancels out the positive at the very least. If we are talking from a collectivism standpoint. We are literally talking about fields of study that strengthen the Europeans dominance:respect:
Not when you can give people the REAL info.

Look at Covid for instance. I'm glad I had the knowledge to inform my family about what should and shouldn't be done during that time.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
We need to build up a community we’re it’s ok and not looked at as “white people shyt” or “lame”

shyt starts at home though.

Stop making rappers and athletes the top of the pyramid when it comes to being a successful black man or woman.