Imagine being married to a woman who admits that you’re physically not her ideal man

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
90% of the population don't get who they want.

You've really got to learn not to give a fukk about certain things in this world or you will be depressed every day :mjlol:

Personality and dependency is the most important
As long as you’re attracted to the other person you’re good

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
'Hmm why shouldn't I tell my 5'7 husband that he doesnt even meet the minimum requirement (5'10 ) of what my ideal type of man is'

Your husband takes Ls because hes cuffed to someone that isn't even aware of how disrespectful she is
Imagine with the script flipped. What if her man said to her “my ideal type is actually not how you look.” He would be called all types of insensitive and shallow.

But hey...we know accountability seems to only be one way.

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate women who like men who are 6ft tall...even though I'm 6 ft tall ass thread :funny:
The only thing worse than superficial bytches obsessed with height are superficial bytches categorizing men according to the car that they drive. :hubie:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, if a lot of you men knew your other half’s ideal type, most of you would jump in front of a train. The reality is brutal.

You gotta sus that out early. Its really important. Too many brehs don't key in on it early.

I know i'm my girl's ideal, I also know what its like to NOT be someone's ideal.... and when that ideal comes around :francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's still called settling because u chose something u didnt want...
U didnt have to choose anything... or you could have kept trying to get what you really want...
But you gave in and took option B ..
That's the very definition of settling....

Ur saying, u never had a shot with option A... u never really know that if u settle for option B
Yes that’s settling. There’s always keep waiting for another “A” or be alone.

I disagree, I have a different opinion of the word "Settle".

You guys are weighing a real life option vs the prospect and potential of a fictional one and saying that choosing the real life option is settling because... maybe... just maybe.. .something better may come along. This is not real life... this is not realistic at all. If you only have 1 real option, and you choose said option, that's not settling.

If you wanted to be an astronaut but you never had a chance at it, then did you settle becoming a teacher? :ohhh:
If you want to marry Rihanna, did you settle if you didn't wife her? :ohhh:
Did I settle by not playing in both the NFL and NBA? :ohhh:

If your ideal was never even a possibility for you, its not settling. We have to live in reality, not in hypothetical situations where you can pull every chick you want and you have infinite resources... that's not real life.

Following your logic, every single human being has settled because no single human being got every thing they ever wanted, when they wanted it, and how they wanted it. And you see how that doesn't work because its a zero-sum game. You cant have everybody in the world settle... no there has to be at least half who overachieved. But when your weighing your results vs fictional options, then no one has ever overachieved, not Jeff Bezos, Jay-Z, Bill Gates, no one.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now my interest is really piqued. Why not?

Its not anything profound, its rather simple.
We do not live in complete and brutal honesty with our S/O. If we did, every marriage would end in divorce.

We have to placate, maneuver, pacify, and sometimes straight up lie to keep a relationship going. Its unnatural but its necessary.
You let him know this, he will factor it in on many occasions... even some occasions where you aren't considering it all.

and this is not about him being insecure, its about you not playing the game of relationships fairly :yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You gotta sus that out early. Its really important. Too many brehs don't key in on it early.

I know i'm my girl's ideal, I also know what its like to NOT be someone's ideal.... and when that ideal comes around :francis:
I think a lot of brehs know deep down when they’re not their lady’s first choice. You can tell by the way she looks at you and looks at other guys she’d rather genuinely be with.

The difference is (from my observation) men are happy to settle and fukk side bytches. Women are willing to be another man’s side piece, hoping she’ll eventually be upgraded to wifey status so she can leave her current man.

I’ve been that ain’t shyt nikka that has fukked married women or women in relationships. The way they talk shyt about their “provider” and how he doesn’t get them off would make most men hate women.

I’m talking absolute vitriol. The contempt a lot of women have for their significant half simply because he can’t dikk em down right or are just physically unattractive to them is sad.

At least from the guys I know who cheat, they don’t have anywhere near the same contempt for their other half, even if they have stopped fukking them or sucking their dikk. It’s just them indulging in their carnal desires. With women... for them, it’s usually a lot more emotional.

I wouldn’t mess with another man’s woman again simply because I don’t want bad karma following me around.

Daps
'Hmm why shouldn't I tell my 5'7 husband that he doesnt even meet the minimum requirement (5'10 ) of what my ideal type of man is'

Your husband takes Ls because hes cuffed to someone that isn't even aware of how disrespectful she is

Underrated post :deadmanny::dead::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Dude deserves to know smfhhh

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps

When did I say I had a height "requirement"...and the requirement would be for what, exactly? To grab my attention, to give him a date, to have sex with him, to marry him....could you clarify?

As far as being disrespectful, I see this word thrown around a lot on here, especially with regards to ladies. I must be honest and say I don't know how it applies here.

Let's try this - if my husband had told me Halle Berry or Kelly Rowland types were his ideal, should I have felt disrespected by that? From what I've seen on here, many young men believe they warrant the same type of lady and will actually end up with one...do you think they will?

My husband's physical ideal is actually this:

angell1.jpg

Guess what...I look nothing like this...lol not even close.

Now, based on your assertion, I should feel disrespected, as his wife, correct? Is it because I don't look like her or because he actually told me? I've been in this body for nearly 40 years, and he knew what he was getting.

All it tells me is he must have married me for a reason deeper than my looks. Do you think I walk around daily lamenting I don't have a body like Ms. Cowell and resenting my husband for it?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of brehs know deep down when they’re not their lady’s first choice. You can tell by the way she looks at you and looks at other guys she’d rather genuinely be with.

The difference is (from my observation) men are happy to settle and fukk side bytches. Women are willing to be another man’s side piece, hoping she’ll eventually be upgraded to wifey status so she can leave her current man.

I’ve been that ain’t shyt nikka that has fukked married women or women in relationships. The way they talk shyt about their “provider” and how he doesn’t get them off would make most men hate women.

I’m talking absolute vitriol. The contempt a lot of women have for their significant half simply because he can’t dikk em down right or are just physically unattractive to them is sad.

At least from the guys I know who cheat, they don’t have anywhere near the same contempt for their other half, even if they have stopped fukking them or sucking their dikk. It’s just them indulging in their carnal desires. With women... for them, it’s usually a lot more emotional.

I wouldn’t mess with another man’s woman again simply because I don’t want bad karma following me around.

The bold is 1000% true.
And people just ignore this aspect of it. it all ties back to what I was saying about settling too.

If you always measure your man up against a hypothetical "ideal" man that you never had a shot at getting... well guess what?
You're going to grow contempt for your man... or woman, it happens to both sexes.

Ya'll need to get this word "Settle" out of your vocab, its literally killing marriages :snoop: