Imagine being married to a woman who admits that you’re physically not her ideal man

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Alien concept.
broads cant help but luh Piss.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Ya'll are such haters. Most of ya'll women don't think ya'll 10s. Probably not even 7s. I guarantee that.

As long as he does me right and takes care of business why do I care if I am not the perfect personification of beauty? Ya'll stay focused on the wrong shyt.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Trust me, if a lot of you men knew your other half’s ideal type, most of you would jump in front of a train. The reality is brutal.

I appreciate Elle trying to alleviate what she said but let’s keep it real. There’s a reason why you see so many baby mamas. A lot of women would rather fukk the same guy who’s wanted by 100s than settle with a guy on their level. (Hypergamy).

They won’t admit it but you can see it all around you. Don’t just take my word for it. You see the baby daddy’s of most women, that was their type. Then you look at the guy they settled down with after getting knocked up.... it tells you all you need to know.

I know some women will come in here and dispute what I’m saying but the evidence is all around you.

And that’s why I’m single. I’ve only been in relationships with women I’m genuinely attracted to inside and out... but I guess the narcissist in me believes I can always do better. :yeshrug:
Don't ever feel bad for speaking the truth. It's why my rep is in the bushes so many people here can't handle it.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Any woman that even mentions height gets thrown into the bushes. I'm not even short, it's just that it's such a shallow, birdbrain mentality that shows she's not a high-quality woman.

Height is not the same as weight, as the person has control over whether they are skinny or fat.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Don't ever feel bad for speaking the truth. It's why my rep is in the bushes so many people here can't handle it.
Some people aren’t ready to hear the truth. I’m always brutally honest. (Apparently that’s the Sagittarius in me according to Ho Babble Astrology).

This world isn’t fair. Attractive people get treated better and have more opportunities. Men and women “settle” all the time. I’ve seen so many miserable couples together, and they weren’t each other’s 1st, 2nd or even 5th pick.

The fear of being of being lonely makes a lot of people grab whatever they can get. That’s why I have no qualms telling any bytch to kick rocks. They panic when they realize they can’t leverage being lonely against me. I tell them straight I prefer my own company if you’re gonna act up.

When a woman can’t use her p*ssy to bargain with you, you’ll see her true nature. Believe me.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytches who have specific hight requirements are birds :camby:
And I'm saying that as a breh who is over 6'. I understand tall woman not liking the optics of dating a man smaller than them, but even that shyt is superficial. But regular bytches requiring a specific height isn't about their personal preferences, It's about looking for a perfect man to present to the rest of the world. That's the type of woman that isn't looking for a partner, she's casting a role for the script of how your relationship is supposed to play out that she already wrote in her head. Complete with the car that you drive, house that you live in and number of kids you're going to have. Stay the fukk away from that type of woman.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
My 1st wife.

Her type:

Short
Dark
Overweight

I'm neither of those:mjtf:
:mjlol: those short dark fat brehs are the only ones that would wife her up to that point.

I messed with a couple of chicks who had fat ugly or short exes- it was way too easy smashing them cause I was their type.
But they would eventually catch attitudes because I wasnt settling down with them.