Imagine being married to a woman who admits that you’re physically not her ideal man

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Most of the time unless you got money, fame, or are highly successful you attract like minded people and people of a similar level of attractiveness.

You typically attract what you are. People be broke, out of shape, living in a studio apartment, but think they deserve someone whose easy on the eyes, fit, has money, and with a nice house.

That is not the way life or people work. Most of the time you get exactly what you are.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s like that both ways especially when folks get older

Of course women want idris elba type and settle for killmonger

Of course men want Megan Goode but many end up with the double chin version of her

If men and women can read each other mind, there wouldn’t be any relationships in this world
:russ:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Theres no such thing as "settling". You get what you can have. If you want a certain kind of person and you cant get them, you didnt settle. You just werent good enough to have them. :flydaffy:
Man if you ever watched tha looney tunes show that sounds like some shyt daffy would say:russ:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Trust me, if a lot of you men knew your other half’s ideal type, most of you would jump in front of a train. The reality is brutal.

I appreciate Elle trying to alleviate what she said but let’s keep it real. There’s a reason why you see so many baby mamas. A lot of women would rather fukk the same guy who’s wanted by 100s than settle with a guy on their level. (Hypergamy).

They won’t admit it but you can see it all around you. Don’t just take my word for it. You see the baby daddy’s of most women, that was their type. Then you look at the guy they settled down with after getting knocked up.... it tells you all you need to know.

I know some women will come in here and dispute what I’m saying but the evidence is all around you.

And that’s why I’m single. I’ve only been in relationships with women I’m genuinely attracted to inside and out... but I guess the narcissist in me believes I can always do better. :yeshrug:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Most of the time unless you got money, fame, or are highly successful you attract like minded people and people of a similar level of attractiveness.

You typically attract what you are. People be broke, out of shape, living in a studio apartment, but think they deserve someone whose easy on the eyes, fit, has money, and with a nice house.

That is not the way life or people work. Most of the time you get exactly what you are.
I guess. Explain why I'm athletically built, goofy, and good with money; but I pull nothing but big women/no women.

I need some clarity:mjcry:.

Superstar
Daps
depends on what he's settling for.

race? no. i'm leaving.:hubie:
my height? idgaf. he's gonna take these inches.:mjtf: