Imagine being married to a woman who admits that you’re physically not her ideal man

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Personally I would never get into a serious relationship with a woman that doesn't like me on the outside and inside. Gotta like the whole package.

I don't think it's that important to find the perfect ideal type because that's not easy to do at all when you think about it but a woman should definitely like the way her man looks. I can't see myself putting my all into a marriage for a woman that isn't physically attracted to me and lust after other men physically. Sucker role.

A lot of dudes are fat/ugly so many dudes are going to have to hope a chick settles for them but I don't see how a man that takes care of his appearance doesn't feel some type of way in that situation.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Personally I would never get into a serious relationship with a woman that doesn't like me on the outside and inside. Gotta like the whole package.

I don't think it's that important to find the perfect ideal type because that's not easy to do at all when you think about it but a woman should definitely like the way her man looks. I can't see myself putting my all into a marriage for a woman that isn't physically attracted to me and lust after other men physically. Sucker role.

A lot of dudes are fat/ugly so many dudes are going to have to hope a chick settles for them but I don't see how a man that takes care of his appearance doesn't feel some type of way in that situation.
Man, I have the most basic and simplest standards.

The only requirements I have is that she's VERY physically attracted to me and I'm at least SOMEWHAT attracted to her.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It’s like that both ways especially when folks get older

Of course women want idris elba type and settle for killmonger

Of course men want Megan Goode but many end up with the double chin version of her

If men and women can read each other mind, there wouldn’t be any relationships in this world

Daps
I don't see how a man that takes care of his appearance doesn't feel some type of way in that situation.

Despite all of the politically correct responses in here, if you care about your appearance and you aren’t your partners physical type, you will feel some type of way about that
:francis:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
theres alot of folks in committed relationships, that shouldve been one-night stands.. :mjgrin:
j4cABgz.png

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps

There's not much to say about this topic I haven't said many times on this board before, but I'll try to reiterate myself.

When a man hones his character above all, depending on the woman, she is apt to see that in him first versus just his looks. Thus, a man who is considered objectively handsome might not seem so once he opens his mouth or do something dumb, cruel, or inconsiderate...this includes "tall" men who some here might think are above reproach.

This fall will make 17 years I have been with my husband. Interestingly enough, y'all are interpreting this as me...settling?

I got married shortly after turning 23 and my husband was the only the second man I've ever been with intimately. I wasn't pregnant and he wasn't rich...our "wedding" was just over $100.

According to what I've read on this board, this would mean I had not yet even lived to the age to settle nor had I been "run through" and, thus, was just trying to marry a man who would take me in spite of my past.

There is also a notion here we (ladies) are fickle for being attracted to tall men. Being attracted to a tall man and recognizing a good man who is not tall are both possible, yes.

I guess we will can agree to disagree. I would think the obvious thing here is there are other things - perhaps many other things - which I found attractive about my husband other than his height...some interesting mindsets on here, indeed.

If it makes you feel better, I saw the type of young ladies my husband was with before we got together...I was just as surprised he was attracted to me.