Imagine being married to a woman who admits that you’re physically not her ideal man

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I worked with a chick who openly says she wishes her boyfriend wasn't fat. Should he be concerned ?
warvz4eLZerhm73l.jpg

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I am not interested in a physical ideal

I am interested in someone I find attractive...constantly looking for an upgrade is the pointless thirstiness of an egomaniac.

I can admire sure but I certainly am not going around looking for a myth...

By the way....after 2 or so years ....you become numb to that ideal physical type

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I believe men and women are able to compromise but it's harder for women to. If they do, it's usually with a catch, but plenty of women marry men who aren't their ideal, they usually just have other benefits that they value more

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
There's a limit

We all "settle" in that we don't date the person that is 100% perfectly our type.

But there's a difference between that and marrying someone that you are not physically attracted to at all. That's not fair to both parties

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I was watching that new latto music video (mute classic btw) and it's like.. of course I'm not trying to marry that... the big booty girl that just goes clubbing all day. I fukk that. When looking for a life partner yes I need to be turned on, but I also need to feel that when I'm not around she's of sound mind, loyalty, and substance. that ain't gonna happen with my "ideal" chick. you gotta balance the scale a little bit, too much eye candy gonna give you diabetes