Ima have little nappy haired brown kids with bytches from different races

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:myman: my dikk dont discriminate... idk if thats :win: or :sadcam:, i got a latina fetish that im ashamed of:wow: but damn the spanish hoes is just :noah:. and these thick Filipino broads in the fall when i go back to school:ohlawd: its like they short,petite, but still thick as fukk with pretty ass faces. and im not even gonna front i was getting vibes from a couple brown bytches towards the end of year, so ima make sure im mixing reproductive fluids with a couple of patels(indian bytches be thick now lookin liked mixed hoes n shyt). and lets not forget the white girl. oh yes white hoes...my dad would never forgive if he knew was fukking with white bytches, but how can he blame a nikka if bytches was a sport than white girls would be baseball them hoes is the american past time of women, and im patriotic when it comes to these hoes(thick white bytches with ass and titties:blessed:), i can't wait to be a typical black father a lot of kids a lot of baby mamas:smugbiden:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
oh ok.......

i juice celery so my sperm is:lift: my interracial fornication is going to be at an all time high. i got a high sex drive with low standards. this thread was inspired when i almost cut off this mexican bytch in mercedes at a 4 way stop. the car across from me was going, but i tried to go to late so i stopped and she hesitated makin her turn are eyes met after she made her turn and all i could think was about flooding her mexican p*ssy with all this good nikka cum:ahh:

im about to go out like jungle fever version of Orlando shaw:blessed:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i juice celery so my sperm is:lift: my interracial fornication is going to be at an all time high. i got a high sex drive with low standards. this thread was inspired when i almost cut off this mexican bytch in mercedes at a 4 way stop. the car across from me was going, but i tried to go to late so i stopped and she hesitated makin her turn are eyes met after she made her turn and all i could think was about flooding her mexican p*ssy with all this good nikka cum:ahh:

im about to go out like jungle fever version of Orlando shaw:blessed:
28qw3e1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
:myman: my dikk dont discriminate... idk if thats :win: or :sadcam:, i got a latina fetish that im ashamed of:wow: but damn the spanish hoes is just :noah:. and these thick Filipino broads in the fall when i go back to school:ohlawd: its like they short,petite, but still thick as fukk with pretty ass faces. and im not even gonna front i was getting vibes from a couple brown bytches towards the end of year, so ima make sure im mixing reproductive fluids with a couple of patels(indian bytches be thick now lookin liked mixed hoes n shyt). and lets not forget the white girl. oh yes white hoes...my dad would never forgive if he knew was fukking with white bytches, but how can he blame a nikka if bytches was a sport than white girls would be baseball them hoes is the american past time of women, and im patriotic when it comes to these hoes(thick white bytches with ass and titties:blessed:), i can't wait to be a typical black father a lot of kids a lot of baby mamas:smugbiden:

Thank god my father wasn't 'typical'!