ima be in this wedding coming up, bout to buy my first suit, gimme some pointers

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i seen david beckham in some suits, and i guess thats my inspiration on how I wanna look

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
If you're going to be in the wedding, they should have a place for you to rent a tux. So you all have the same colors on.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you should get mega drunk at the open bar and hit on some bytches

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Are you buying off rack (like at a David's Bridal) or are you having something tailored for you?

what would u suggest??

If you're going to be in the wedding, they should have a place for you to rent a tux. So you all have the same colors on.

Im flying in the day of

im pretty sure the fellas are wearing black suits but theyre telling me it doesnt matter if i wear a grey suit...i really wanna rock a grey suit

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you looking for sumn relatively cheap,Jcrew make a nice suit (Ludlow)
If you had more time id recommend www.indochino.com bought a suit from them late last year and its a great look and fit...

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think for a wedding you should try to blend in as much as possible, and buy a suit officially at a different time mostly based of business/career purposes

idk what other people think but i think the first suit should always probably be black and solid

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i think for a wedding you should try to blend in as much as possible, and buy a suit officially at a different time mostly based of business/career purposes

idk what other people think but i think the first suit should always probably be black and solid

black,gray,dark brown...pretty much go with anything.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
what would u suggest??
If it's something you plan on wearing for other occasions and you don't mind spending a little more, definitely look at Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, etc. If they aren't the exact fit you need, get them tailored; Brooks Brothers does free alterations on suiting. If you're IN the wedding, you should get a suit the same color as everyone else. Your job isn't to stand out in the crowd, it's to be there as support for your dude.