I'm weak, just smoked a cig

Daps
I haven't blazed in a day and I'm pretty sure I'm going through withdrawls :wtf:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I don't understand the point of cigarettes shyt don't to get you high just a waste of money it's amazing something as addictive as cigarettes on legal but nikkas can't smoke the herb:comeon:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the point of cigarettes shyt don't to get you high just a waste of money it's amazing something as addictive as cigarettes on legal but nikkas can't smoke the herb:comeon:

People smoke in the first place because of peer pressure, by the time they realize how stupid it was to smoke just because the "cool" kids were doing it in high school they already addicted :demonic:

I'll never forget I was a sophomore in high school and some of my boys pulled out the cigs and my nikka who never smoked was :manny: and took one and still smoking to this day. I was :huhldup: and I'm cig free since :ahh:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
People smoke in the first place because of peer pressure, by the time they realize how stupid it was to smoke just because the "cool" kids were doing it in high school they already addicted :demonic:

I'll never forget I was a sophomore in high school and some of my boys pulled out the cigs and my nikka who never smoked was :manny: and took one and still smoking to this day. I was :huhldup: and I'm cig free since :ahh:
I guess you are right the cigarette companies have done a good job convincing people that its okay to kill themselves slow sad part is they know they're killing themselves in still smoke anywAy:manny:hey whatever makes them happy:yeshrug: