I'm tryna trade in my XB1 get a new XB1X with more storage; best place to do so?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I made a come up

I bought a used Xbox one X but it was still under warranty.
Registered it and sent it in ... 2 weeks later I got a new Xbox one X at half the price :shaq:
bought a normal Ps4 from gamestop ... 3 games included for 180$ ... if you plug your playstation into the Xbox
it upscales it to 4k :wow: and the kinect and voice controls can operate both systems

people will jump in and say there is Lag ... but its only like .2 seconds. the Xbox one X is infinitely faster than the normal version so it reduces the lag input.

So I paid half price on both consoles basically. :jawalrus:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Cant you just drop like a $100 on a 4tb external?
yeah but it would still be the first gen noisy XB1....is the S or the X worth it? Or should I just buy the external?

I made a come up

Registered it and sent it in ... 2 weeks later I got a new Xbox one X at half the price :shaq:
bought a normal Ps4 from gamestop ... 3 games included for 180$ ... if you plug your playstation into the Xbox
it upscales it to 4k :wow: and the kinect and voice controls can operate both systems

people will jump in and say there is Lag ... but its only like .2 seconds. the Xbox one X is infinitely faster than the normal version so it reduces the lag input.

that....didn't help me out breh

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
yeah but it would still be the first gen noisy XB1....is the S or the X worth it? Or should I just buy the external?

Never heard or seen anyone say the Xbox one was noisy. It's purposely built that big so it won't overheat and make fan noise. Mine is virtually silent.
Plus you won't get much for an og xbox one and the newer ones only come with 1tb of storage. Makes more sense to buy an external drive that you could use going forward when the next gen comes out. But if you insist on getting a new model black Friday is right around the corner

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Never heard or seen anyone say the Xbox one was noisy. It's purposely built that big so it won't overheat and make fan noise. Mine is virtually silent.
Plus you won't get much for an og xbox one and the newer ones only come with 1tb of storage. Makes more sense to buy an external drive that you could use going forward when the next gen comes out. But if you insist on getting a new model black Friday is right around the corner
lol my OGX1 is noisy as hell when it loads games and overheated until I bought canned air. there are also deals where you get credit for trading it in towards an X1X. I think ima buy the external for now and then wait till the time is right for me to upgrade. I heard the X1X looks and performs noticeably better.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol my OGX1 is noisy as hell when it loads games and overheated until I bought canned air. there are also deals where you get credit for trading it in towards an X1X. I think ima buy the external for now and then wait till the time is right for me to upgrade. I heard the X1X looks and performs noticeably better.

it absolutely does...I upgraded from the X1 to the X1X and from the PS4 to the pro...unfortunately you waited too long...when the X1X first dropped...gamestop was giving folks a respectable amount for the X1 in particular if you were doing a trade in for the X1X

I’m tempted to say it was trading for $175-200 if you were trading in an OG X1/PS4 if you were upgrading to a X1X/pro...now the trade-in value for the 500GB X1model w/ controller is $90

*edit*

this is the black fri. flyer for gamestop...they’re selling the X1X fallout 76 bundle (white) for $429 w/ a $50 gift card

GameStop Black Friday Ad for 2019

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you can wait a year, you can get a Scarlett. OG Xb1 trades might be bad, but you'll have the best. If you buy the X, but will be salty there's an upgrade a year later, this is the move.

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
it absolutely does...I upgraded from the X1 to the X1X and from the PS4 to the pro...unfortunately you waited too long...when the X1X first dropped...gamestop was giving folks a respectable amount for the X1 in particular if you were doing a trade in for the X1X

I’m tempted to say it was trading for $175-200 if you were trading in an OG X1/PS4 if you were upgrading to a X1X/pro...now the trade-in value for the 500GB X1model w/ controller is $90

*edit*

this is the black fri. flyer for gamestop...they’re selling the X1X fallout 76 bundle (white) for $429 w/ a $50 gift card

https://www.gamestop.com/trade/

The deal right now is $150 for the XB1 towards an XB1X

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

*edit*

That's last years ad lol

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If you can wait a year, you can get a Scarlett. OG Xb1 trades might be bad, but you'll have the best. If you buy the X, but will be salty there's an upgrade a year later, this is the move.
The One X is mad powerful. These systems are all getting ridiculously powerful. I get what you’re saying but he won’t be salty the One X is an awesome machine

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I made a come up

that....didn't help me out breh

:mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
purposely didnt respond because with just typing in google "Xbox One X"
you could see where you get the best deal. No point in making a thread if you dont want help :yeshrug: I just showed you how to get an Xbox One X for 150$ and it didnt help you... all you did was complain :francis: so what type of expectations did you have making this thread. If you knew about trade in's and gamestop is the only place that offers it... then what is the question at all?

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
purposely didnt respond because with just typing in google "Xbox One X"
you could see where you get the best deal. No point in making a thread if you dont want help :yeshrug: I just showed you how to get an Xbox One X for 150$ and it didnt help you... all you did was complain :francis: so what type of expectations did you have making this thread. If you knew about trade in's and gamestop is the only place that offers it... then what is the question at all?
nikka all you did was tell me to take a chance on a used XB1X. If there’s no warranty on it then what? I’m assed out because I listened to some headass coli nikka...

Somebody else suggested that I buy an external HD and that was way better advice than the shyt you said. But you mad at me cuz you said some bullshyt...:stopitslime: