im trying to lose 10 pounds without losing muscle

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:You are gonna need drugs. Sorry. If you aren't already at VERY above average musculature, you won't look very special when you slim down.

However if you have a nice base, you don't need to drop 10 to look good. Any weightloss you do takes some muscle with it. If you wanna see if it works for you,

work out on below-maintenence calories, replace carbs with more protein(to encourage muscle retention) and veggies, and take BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids)

that will help with muscle retention. I never found BCAAs to be necessary to avoid shrinking too much, but your mileage may vary.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I am going to confuse u after brother @At30wecashout post lol

I agree that 10lb wont make a huge difference. If you go slow most of that will just be water. But I think u can drop like 15 in 2 months and not lose much muscle. Just cut the hell out of carbs and add some protein. And if you are doing cardio now keep doing it.

7Dyce7

Rookie
Daps
best bet is steroids or DNP, and even that won't prevent total muscle loss.

if you are just losing 10lbs of fat/water then you don't have to worry about much muscle loss anyway. you'd gain the muscle back quick.

just keep your protein intake strict at 1g/ lean body mass

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Your gonna lose muscles regardless if ur trying to lose fat. How much u lose depends on your protein intake. I recommend going on a 500 caloric deficit, and give it two months.

zyonasan

Rookie
Daps
Its not possible....unless you take a certain drug specifically designed for horses that happens to be "anti-catabolic" in humans......i'm not sure if this forums allows us to mention PED's.....

but even if I told you what it was I wouldn't recommend it because its incredible dangerous and can make you easily overheat if you're not drinking ice cold water throughout the entire day. TBH I wouldn't even take it if you live in a notoriously warm climate that has heat waves, so only during the winter.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
5'11 180 is good. You probably have a similar frame to me I am 6'0 190lbs. What you need is re-composition.

L-Glutamine will help a lot with this. Even as you lower your cal intake muscle wasting will be limited as long as your Glutamine levels are good.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
about 200/250mg of Test E a week should be right

Daps
:yeshrug:You are gonna need drugs. Sorry. If you aren't already at VERY above average musculature, you won't look very special when you slim down.

However if you have a nice base, you don't need to drop 10 to look good. Any weightloss you do takes some muscle with it. If you wanna see if it works for you,

work out on below-maintenence calories, replace carbs with more protein(to encourage muscle retention) and veggies, and take BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids)

that will help with muscle retention. I never found BCAAs to be necessary to avoid shrinking too much, but your mileage may vary.

Nah it's possible naturally,just gotta work ya ass off