I'm tired of seein' LeBron get sh*tted on

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
-Even though its fun and cool to make fun of and hate on Lebron, but the dude has been the most consistent player for the Heat and easily the best player on the squad and in the NBA, but he will always continue to get the hate no matter what.
-When is Wade gonna get the blame? The fukk has Wade done in the playoffs since he won that jaded ring in 06 and before Lebron came to the Heat, the Heat were a treadmill team and not even contenders at all with Wade. Wade is dope, but honestly if Lebron was part of the Heat without the Wade in those 07-10 Heat's seasons, the Heat are contenders and one of the best teams in the East and they would still be one of the best teams in basketball without Wade the past 2 seasons. Wade gets the biggest pass of all time I think I have ever seen off of winning ONE ring and not doing sh!t since. Wade had great individual seasons with the Heat, but he is not on Bron's level of making his whole team better, and for the most part making his teammates better than who they really are.
-But, Bron continues to shoot himself in the foot and he doesn't even realize it with his poor decision making at the end of games. In today's game, the dude was at fault at the end of regulation of not driving in, even though he was tripled team, you don't pass the ball to Haslem who is not open and is covered by KG. The dude is a physical specimen (NH) and besides KG, he really doesn't have to worry about nobody else guarding or checking him at the rim in this series for the most part and should be living at the free throw line.
-Also, didn't he make the 3 to tie the game? I ain't even a major Bron fan, but the hate he gets is a joke.