Im the 1st Verse..... [FEEDBACK]

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
2nd dude was better, mainly because u can tell he was a real thoro hood nikka, dude that went first(you) seemed more like a soft lightskinned rich nikka from the burbs who went to an Ivy League school, never experienced street life and learned about it from movies like Menace II society, no diss, just an observation, leave the hood shyt alone breh and just get ur nerd on, thats what I did, no shame in it.

hook was hot garbage

but garbage is popping nowadays (Boosie, Lil Phat, Webbie,Gucci etc) so u got a good chance to blow. I anticipate much success for you friend.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
lmao u got it breh.

Not here 2 tell my life story or seem like a goon...I asked bout the track/vid. good look tho

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Both verses were dope, but you should get someone to mix the track again. The way it is no the second verse stands out better than yours. He's using multi's and shyt so it makes his verse standout.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Both verses were dope, but you should get someone to mix the track again. The way it is no the second verse stands out better than yours. He's using multi's and shyt so it makes his verse standout.

Good look on the feedback... This was really jus a filler track if u will...didnt even write tht verse... but my dude that did the video fcked wit it so we went wit it... And yea my mix game done got alot better since then but im still learnin too... My main thing is gettin feedback/a fanbase and seein what I need to improve.

Will post more tunes. Thanx again yall