I'm stupid and I ****ed up big time {may have lost the love of my life}

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
So today is the firrst time i would have talked to her in a couple of weeks, but we keep in constant contact. She hits me up and we conversate for about 1 hour...one of her best friends text me while we're talking and I read it while listening....

So I'm trying to meet up with the girl of my dreams, she likes me I like her, she's real shy and has biiiiig trust issues, but I gained her trust....so it's time to say goodbyes. I tell her ima hit up some people to meet up at her location and she says cool...

So she says "bye spurmeduncan" and i say

"bye .... [inserts her best friends name]"

all i heard was *click* :to:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I don't get it...reread your post and see if it makes sense to you, breh. :yeshrug:

So today is the firrst time i would have talked to her in a couple of weeks, but we keep in constant contact. She hits me up and we conversate for about 1 hour...one of her best friends text me while we're talking and I read it while listening....

So I'm trying to meet up with the girl of my dreams, she likes me I like her, she's real shy and has biiiiig trust issues, but I gained her trust....so it's time to say goodbyes. I tell her ima hit up some people to meet up at her location and she says cool...

So she says "bye spurmeduncan" and i say

bye..... [inserts her best friends name]"

all i heard was *click* :to:

You're talking to the girl you like on the phone....

and while on the phone, HER best friend texts you saying:

"So I'm trying to meet up with the girl of my dreams, she likes me I like her, she's real shy and has biiiiig trust issues, but I gained her trust....so it's time to say goodbyes. I tell her ima hit up some people to meet up at her location and she says cool..."

Then the girl you like says (on the phone): Bye

and then you say "bye" back?

I'm so confused. :ld:

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
I don't get it...reread your post and see if it makes sense to you, breh. :yeshrug:

i said he best friends name instead of hers dog....i been texting her and she ain't been responding....and no, i receied a text from her best friend....i didn't put what her firend said, i was listening to my girl while reading hte text...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

From my translation he was reading a text from the best friend of the love of his life and right before he got off the phone he called the love of his the best friends name :ooh:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
i said he best friends name instead of hers dog....i been texting her and she ain't been responding....and no, i receied a text from her best friend....i didn't put what her firend said, i was listening to my girl while reading hte text...

From my translation he was reading a text from the best friend of the love of his life and right before he got off the phone he called the love of his the best friends name :ooh:

Ya'll nikkas don't know english very well. :skip:

Nah, I understand now, though. :laff:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If there was a pause after you said her best friends name, and you didn't laugh it off like it was an accident then :manny: you probably lost her man.

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
look, the only reason I'm worried is because it's disrespectful, I haven't done anythin with her best friend not even sext, but to call her something else is really disrespectful, now I'm over here stressing over what she's thinking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
look, the only reason I'm worried is because it's disrespectful, I haven't done anythin with her best friend not even sext, but to call her something else is really disrespectful, now I'm over here stressing over what she's thinking.

Move on and book something hotter dont waste your 4th thinking about this shyt

Daps
Love of your life? You barely know her. There's been no sex. You're in a delusional state; don't worry, it'll pass.

For the record, I said my ex's friends' names multiple times in similar situations before and nothing happened. You know why? Because I didn't care.

Women feel what you feel. It'll only be awkward if you make it out to be awkward. Don't care and she won't care.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Move on and book something hotter dont waste your 4th thinking about this shyt

This.

If she comes around, she comes around. If not...

fish-wallpaper-plenty-sea-fish-1024x768.jpg

there-were-once-plenty-of-fish-in-the-sea-but-a-rash-of-overfishing-has-put-many-populations-at-serious-risk.jpg

school_of_fish.jpg

plenty-of-fish-in-the-sea.jpg

How old are you, by the way?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

If she comes around, she comes around. If not...

school_of_fish.jpg

there-were-once-plenty-of-fish-in-the-sea-but-a-rash-of-overfishing-has-put-many-populations-at-serious-risk.jpg

school_of_fish.jpg

plenty-of-fish-in-the-sea.jpg

How old are you, by the way?

Sad thing is nikkas acting like this gives women the green light to walk all over them and disrespect them. Just like the other poster said dont give a shyt about this and she will want you more.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
look, i smash other broads it's nothing...but I want to wife her. I don't want to just smash that ain't nothing, I want to wife brehs...

Some times we want what we cant have and its because of stupid ass mistakes that make her pull the panties back up.:smugdraper::rudy: Take your L and keep it moving