I'm sorry but upon a second viewing I still thoroughly enjoyed The Last Jedi

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Mv5dCk0.gif

I'm not gonna say it was a great movie, it has :snoop: elements no doubt, but I find it entertaining overall

People hate Snoke getting killed, but I rewound that scene a couple times :myman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nothing to be sorry about....

The movie was pretty good. Was it GREAT or FLAWLESSLY EXCELLENT like 12 stars out of 5?

No....... but dont get fooled by cats that try TOOOOOO hard and judge things on an "either TRAST or GREAT" scale.... like there is no other option in between those extremes.

The movie was solid, it was entertaining and thats all one can ask.

Martha

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I finally saw it yesterday (:yeshrug:) and I enjoyed the movie subverting the tons of tropes and tired plot points of the series. A director with the balls to troll quite possibly the biggest standom out there gets props. Was the movie great? No, but most Star Wars movies aren't. Killing off Snoke did leave me a bit baffled at first but I can't help but :mjlol: thinking of the years nikkas spent theorizing about that dude, Rey's parents and a whole bunch of other minutiae. One of the film's running themes was essentially fukk these old nikkas and their sacred cults. Let it die. I get how people might be upset to see characters they grew up on die (and be portrayed in less than a positive light throughout the movie), but if they really want to keep expanding this universe they can't keep going back to the same well hoping nostalgia will carry everything.

I feel bad for JJ Abrams having to tie this all together tho:russ:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
One of my favorite films from last year. Also the movie that killed any interest I have in star wars fandom discussions.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
--I was about to make this thread---

After my second viewing last night I still feel the same :snoop: The best part is the throne room and supreme leader snoke, every time I see general hux he reminds JP from Grandma boys( Adios Turd Nuggets ) :mjlol:
Nothing was really exciting about that move. Say what you want about george lucas but his team was much better with story, New charterers, New worlds and fighting etc.