I'm sorry but cold weather>>>humidity

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe it's that slavemaster blood in me but I'd rather have cold weather anyday. Then a humid day. I don't mind hot weather or places that are warm without humidity. But walking around in humid weather is unbearable. Changes some people's mood. Again, I'm not talking about a nice warm spring day. But that humid weather is unbearable. It's cold here in Michigan today and I'm happy.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
This shyt is real. Houston would be a destination city for me, but I can't fool with that summer humidity. shyt is unbearable morning, noon, and night.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
better not venture near the vicinity of arizona lest ye perish on arrival

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.

The older I get, the more I like cold weather.

Less ratchet and ignorant shytt goes on during the fall & winter.

Daps
better not venture near the vicinity of arizona lest ye perish on arrival

Isnt arizona more a dry heat?

I been born and raised in humidity so it doesnt bother me. Real talk though, everytime Ive taken a trip someplace thats not humid and I come back home the second you step out the airport your ass cant breathe for the first few seconds

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I stay in the H...and I'll have to disagree. I hate the cold. I'd hate to stay up north..

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If you mean you'd rather live where you get snow during winter versus a place that never/rarely gets snow, I'd strongly disagree. 30 years of snow has been more than enough for me. fukk that shyt.

You're gonna get that suffocating, humid weather soon enough in Michigan. :steviej:

I dunno what it's like in Arizona, but the dry heat in Colorado is fukking awful, mainly because of the altitude. The sun is always beating down on you. It's just relentless and even when it's cold outside, you'll be cooking in your car.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
props OP

and then its the same thing forever all year smh
@Hiphopfan456 @Big Blue @Mantle Drunk cold weather gang unite

:whoa: I like having four seasons but only because you enjoy summer that much more. I agree if it was consitently hot and humid where I lived it might get to me and I wouldnt be able to take it. 10 years ago when I was 19 I would hangout outside all night in 20 degree weather like :manny:. But since I lost my spleen and got older I can't take that cold for very long before i'm tapping out.

Last edited by a moderator:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: I like having four seasons but only because you enjoy summer that much more. I agree if it was consitently hot and humid where I lived it might get to me and I wouldnt be able to take it. 10 years ago when I was 19 I would hangout outside all night in 20 degree weather like :manny:. But since I lost my spleen and got older I can't take that cold for very long before i'm tapping out.

:ehh: