I'm so frustrated.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
So I ordered two things this month, my skincare set and the other of one being a menstrual cup. I received my skincare set about 45 min after I get home and my menstrual cup should've been in the mailbox. I checked the tracking number and it shows it as delivered to me when that wasn't the case. So I wait a few days to see if it was just a little late.

After a few days I contact the company I bought it from and the post office dhl handed it over to. Turns out they got my apartment number wrong (this apartment wouldn't have existed even though they have the rest of my address right) and I had it corrected. It's almost been two weeks and I still haven't received it. I'm really upset because I really don't want to have spent $30.00 and have it gone down the drain.

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Step 1.Call them back & tell em what happened...make sure they put in anotha order...

Step 2...then wait several days n start harassing em w/ calls on a daily (preferably morning time) & make sure to file a complaint w/ ur bank...saying how ur purchase was unauthorized by u..(this is after you get the notification from the company that they shipped out a new order for u) so when that order finally comes in, u getting it for free & screwing them over at the same time...free of charge...gotta capitalize on their fukkups...I can tell u ain't from Harlem :dame:

Worked too many times

Ur welcome

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Step 1.Call them back & tell em what happened...make sure they put in anotha order...

Step 2...then wait several days n start harassing em w/ calls on a daily (preferably morning time) & make sure to file a complaint w/ ur bank...saying how ur purchase was unauthorized by u..(this is after you get the notification from the company that they shipped out a new order for u) so when that order finally comes in, u getting it for free & screwing them over at the same time...free of charge...gotta capitalize on their fukkups...I can tell u ain't from Harlem :dame:

Worked too many times

Ur welcome
Lol. I'm too much of a goody two shoes to keep the extra one. I'm gonna harrass the post office in the morning since the last time I called around this time the phone was off the hook. I should've sent it to my grandmother to have her send it to me. Could've avoided sales taxes and they deliver packages on time because she'd always be hounding.

Maybe I should've risked the embarrassment of her telling everybody and their mommas what I bought.