im really starting to get annoyed at these subpar guys getting the 10's as their girl

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
here is a prime example of a girl dating way below her league. she could be banging stars like Tom Brady or Channing Tatum among others but she settles with that? :facepalm: what do i have to do to lay my head with a jezabel like her?

i know im right

media

media

media

media

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
girl isnt ten

asian girls will choose a avg white guy over a asian guy anyays

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'm really starting to get annoyed at all these threads commenting on subpar guys getting the 10's as their girls...:comeon:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
here is a prime example of a girl dating way below her league. she could be banging stars like Tom Brady or Channing Tatum among others but she settles with that? :facepalm: what do i have to do to lay my head with a jezabel like her?

i know im right

media

media

media

media

:what: Ya those dudes would bang her no doubt, but them dudes are fukking famous celebs and they aint gotta wife up no regular chick. Them dudes get the top notch puss thrown at em daily, you dont see them dating those bytches tho. They keep to people of their caliber and wealth unless they had a main bytch since like HS.

Those two look like a normal couple, so i dont know what the fukk you getting at. She is cute, but dude is a normal in shape guy. What about this :mindblown: to you.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So if the guy was more attractive to you then you wouldn't be so upset?:merchant:

Get your money up or have the ability to manipulate/lie to women and you can bag dimes

Most women are idiots that's why they get played so frequently and females aren't as shallow as males when it comes to looks you can look like tyrone hill and bag 10's if you can make em laugh,got game or drive a 700 series

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
shes a strong 8 :yeshrug:

but stop acting like asians dont put male cacs on a pedastool :aicmon:

asians wanna be white "bro" why you think they spend money on getting eye surgery :lolbron:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
get yourself a good job which pays....

When was in high school most women won't look at me but now when I pull over in my BMW or VW they make the move or signal with their eyes.

Broke ass mother fukkers will get lucky to fukk dimes.
If you got money you will get more luck...just dont marry them!