Im officially claiming myself single....

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Breh you ain't going nowhere lol I made a thread identical to this a few weeks ago. :comeon:

what did she do to send you over this time :comeon:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:wow: :wow: so true breh..... so so true :to: :to:

If you're really that unhappy, you gotta stop and ask yourself are you ok with the next 30 years of life being with this person. The struggle you'll have the next 2-3 years over ending a marriage vs having to spend the rest of your life with this person.

Me personally, I'd rather be alone than be as unhappy as you seem to be with your wife :sadcam:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Her mouth and she back to sayin if don't try to impregnate her again she wont have no sex wit me... I cant take it no more :yeshrug:

breh we both know you ain't going no where

you threatened to leave her yet ?

have you really put your foot down yet ?

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
If you're really that unhappy, you gotta stop and ask yourself are you ok with the next 30 years of life being with this person. The struggle you'll have the next 2-3 years over ending a marriage vs having to spend the rest of your life with this person.

Me personally, I'd rather be alone than be as unhappy as you seem to be with your wife :sadcam:

Breh it's a paradox you can tell he loves her but isn't very happy with her but is so used to her.

hard place to be in :lupe:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside

:wow:
2wfomqe.gif
2wfomqe.gif
:wow:

trillest advice I got this year :wow:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I haven't been keeping up....but.

be honest breh..........was she cheating too? :lupe:

I'm in the middle of leaving my situation too........... but its not easy

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
its sad but true breh.....I cheated that didn't solve shyt... really idk what to do honestly I want to leave but its hard

Does she know you cheated? Maybe she has too which is causing her to get so mouthy. :lupe:

Honestly breh y'all need to sit down properly and talk let her know that you are seriously going to leave. Set a timeframe for y'all to work on shyt and after that leave so u know uve done all u could.

If she loves you she won't have problems doing this

now if she doesn't love u and doesn't wanna change her ways for u.....

it's done. :lupe: