Im not trying to compete with you I’m trying to heal and build with you

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I wish that was the mentality we as black people of the world could have going forward. Black men, Black woman and all over the diasporas and Africa.

:wow:

The divisiveness is destroying us and not making our situation any better. This about to lead into a political rant now.

I don’t even understand how a black person could vote for someone like trump. Like we’ve gotten so lost that some nikkaz are willing to vote white supremacy to lead them.

This man is a fukking felon and a criminal on his way to potentially be the the leader of America. Obama could never or any black person for that matter could never be in the same circumstance and be a leader of America. Like this man is telling you who he is a white supremacist who doesn’t respect black folks and has shown that he doesn’t time and time again. Y’all want to talk shyt about Kamala but I would rather have her then to give a man who’s father was a grand wizard a fukkin vote. I would respect a nikka not voting at all than a nikka voting for trump real talk.