I'm not gonna front like breh cant beat crodie, but who has jay z dissed that makes him the boogeyman to yall?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I can't see him doing worse damage than kendrick but yall hyping up a jay z diss like the obvious never happened :patrice:
Really a beef between him and drake would basically morph into

Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jigga can little man him…nobody else can do that.

Jigga would never engage in this tho lol, why??? Even if he wasn’t so rich…Kendrick already mopped the floor with this kid, why would Jigga now fight him? Makes no sense.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake doesn't even write his own raps. I don't understand how you guys champion him like he's some type of dangerous MC. Jay is way past his prime but Drake can't pick a beef with anyone when Kendrick put him into a coffin effortlessly
Drake has ghostwriters and he’s a complete 100% corny cornball geek posing as something else…I literally can not believe he became this superstar in rap, it’s unbelievable , 😂.

He could only have made it in this era…when social media took over and this influx of nerdy nasal voiced nigs did a hostile takeover of rap on the internet lol. In the 90s he would have been getting violated at every show

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There won't be a battle. But Jay is really good at smacking nikkas with 1-2 lines so I'd expect a sub on the one verse he drops next year.

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake had no answer for him the last time he dissed him, but somehow you think he has a chance now after taking two devastating KO’s since then?

You must be as punch drunk as he is.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
its a site full of 40 year old dudes who false idol worship Shawn Carter as a god
Just let them be delusional

As opposed to the 17- 28 year old mixed and white kids here living through Drake because they are also swaggerless nerds that wish they could buy their way into being popular and cool?

I'm not even a Jay fan at all but he wrote his own raps and built his empire. Drake came in the game with ghostwriters,on lil Wayne's back, while milking being half black when it was convenient and milking being half Jewish when it was convenient. He can't shine Jay's shoes in any type comparison or beef.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
As opposed to the 17- 28 year old mixed and white kids here living through Drake because they are also swaggerless nerds that wish they could buy their way into being popular and cool?

I'm not even a Jay fan at all but he wrote his own raps and built his empire. Drake came in the game with ghostwriters,on lil Wayne's back, while milking being half black when it was convenient and milking being half Jewish when it was convenient. He can't shine Jay's shoes in any type comparison or beef.

not a aubrey fan
hoevenger
so save the babble
both can crumble for all i care

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jigga can little man him…nobody else can do that.

Jigga would never engage in this tho lol, why??? Even if he wasn’t so rich…Kendrick already mopped the floor with this kid, why would Jigga now fight him? Makes no sense.
If he gives it attention it'll be a line on a Khaled record or a sub on the Pharrell movie soundtrack
He won't care enough to go record a song about Drake.