Im not going to lie, ima lil disgusted with the coli right now

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In that thread where the blacc kids bumrushed walmart, you c00nS were talkin hella shyt, this is unnacceptable, capin for whitey, puttin down fella brothas, talkin about "i cant blame massah for seeing us this way"
Yall dumbasses forget NO one got hurt them nikkas were just in there being loud, thats it

Some white dude shoots 50 people and all yall gone say is "what does the race matter tahts not important" or "rip to the dead" "i hate this world"

KNOWING DAMN WELL IF HE WAS BLACC you uncle toms would be like "smh :smh: damn nikkas being raised by single moms :snoop:

YOU ALL are c00nS

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
shuddup cracca i would split ur dome like a sunflower seed if i saw yo racist ass in person bytch

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Trained Gorillas.

Im still disgusted with YOU though.

2ztm3jo.png

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Trained Gorillas.

But im still disgusted with YOU.

Black kids are dead now at the hands of a cracca and all you can do is try to expose a fella young blacc brotha :smh:

FOH c00n ur just as bad as everyone else uncle tom ass nikka. TRAINED MUNKEEEE ass nikka

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
shyt, you think this is bad, the hamster was even worst. I was disgusted in the thread a couple days ago with dude talking about getting into a verbal confrontation in the club. nikkas was talking bout how they don't party with black folks, how white people are so nice in the club, and how they only will party at mixed crowded places. I am pretty sure a lot of these people are white dudes pretending to be black but to the c00ns, fukk you. Scust :birdman:

Edit: this thread http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/24057-whats-wrong-wit-nikkas-club.html :pacspit:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Let's see, you went from a 17 yr kid crying about his girl leaving, to making up stories about doing drive by's with the chopper, to stealing E=E black panther steeze. We see you doggie, find your own lane and be yourself.

xactly. nikka is one of da worst posters on dis mufukka. :heh: