I'm not feeling sore anymore? Is this unusual?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Ok. I'm getting back into the routine after over 7 months of not stepping into the gym. My workout resulted in my muscles in my biceps, deltoids, and abs being under a ton of soreness a day later and took 2-3 days more to heal.

The second workout I increased the intensity a bit but now I'm not feeling the same soreness as i did the first time. I know it's not my nutrition cause i cut off the junk food and made sure to eat a ton of protein consistency. Help?

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It’s time to switch up your routine. Lift heavier or switch out the workouts you’re doing.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
It’s normal, just mean so your body is getting use to your weekend, you might need to switch your routine or add more weight.

You won’t get the same gains with no soreness.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
change your program up...by either adding more reps/sets/weight or change the type of program you are following your body is getting used to what you are doing now...Got to shock the system.

Ok. I'm getting back into the routine after over 7 months of not stepping into the gym. My workout resulted in my muscles in my biceps, deltoids, and abs being under a ton of soreness a day later and took 2-3 days more to heal.

The second workout I increased the intensity a bit but now I'm not feeling the same soreness as i did the first time. I know it's not my nutrition cause i cut off the junk food and made sure to eat a ton of protein consistency. Help?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I never get sore anymore except from squats every other body part I guess it use to it