I'm not even high right now but WHAT IF Gen Z indicates evolutionary adaptations to climate change?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
IT'S HOT AS FUKK OUT HERE and I still see these youngins in hoodies and shyt :mindblown: We all have, for years now. Its the craziest shyt ever :why:

.... what if they have a higher heat tolerance :dwillhuh:
Their generation is just the one where it hit critical mass :dwillhuh:
What if the year is 2096, and everybody us bundled up in 136° cause that just how we live now? :dwillhuh:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Let folks dress how they want, its not your concern , if they are not being nude and crude i dont see an issue

Entelechy

Rookie
Daps
Taller, thinner bodies radiate heat and stay cool better

Africans have longer limbs (relative to their torsos) then Europeans and Asians for this reason

Gen Zs are taller but not necessarily thinner then previous generations

Still, interesting thread OP

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Let folks dress how they want, its not your concern , if they are not being nude and crude i dont see an issue
What do you mean? :dahell: I didn't judge anyone I'm posing a theory
Kids do this type of shyt every generation. People use to wear goose bubble coats in the summer. Some of them for nefarious reasons others for style
You're but for once I gotta remind you: You're a Canadian :martin: I bet its 48 degrees right now huh :aicmon: FAHRENHEIT, my bad

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What do you mean? :dahell: I didn't judge anyone I'm posing a theory

You're but for once I gotta remind you: You're a Canadian :martin: I bet its 48 degrees right now huh :aicmon: FAHRENHEIT, my bad
Our summers are hot look at a Map North America. Toronto is further south than a lot of American cities. Dudes were wearing winter coats in the East coast in the summer not just in Canada lol.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Our summers are hot look at a Map North America. Toronto is further south than a lot of American cities. Dudes were wearing winter coats in the East coast in the summer not just in Canada lol.
:gucci: its 67°F/19°C I can Google
And you're reaching a HIGH of 81°F/27°C this week... that's damn near the lowest LOW outchea!! :damn:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I had this theory too until someone told me they not tryna get caught lacking in a t shirt and get cheffed up 🔪
Alot of them just tryna protect they vital organs

Not sure about in the states tho